Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_2010.gif

Better tie those. Funny, the lady slipped so suddenly yet you still had a chance to take off your jacket, and shoes.

Wow, pretty high.

IMG_0514.jpeg

No ******* way?! I would have pegged that one as a 4% for real. One of the worst trailers I’ve seen for a legit movie being released in theaters. I hate RT ratings in general though, so I guess it doesn’t matter either way (high or low) for me.

No ****ing way?! I would have pegged that one as a 4% for real. One of the worst trailers I’ve seen for a legit movie being released in theaters. I hate RT ratings in general though, so I guess it doesn’t matter either way (high or low) for me.
Yeah we definitely disagree on this one. I thought it looked great and so did my son.

Currently.

First:

IMG_0515.jpeg

I thought the Blue Beetle full trailer actually looked good, but the problem is getting anyone to care, and care how it connects to the MCU. Promotion’s been super light on it.

Currently.

First:

IMG_0515.jpeg

I thought the Blue Beetle full trailer actually looked good, but the problem is getting anyone to care, and care how it connects to the MCU. Promotion’s been super light on it.
I remember this full well. :rofl:

I’m already an hour into The Jerk, it’s like a Monty Python movie (he is now guessing weights “cause it’s a PROFIT thing”), pausing it to watch Big Brother 👨

sneeker sneeker Welcome back man, how’ve you been?
great. was just catching up some sleep for 2 days. getting my bearing now. had a good time in Toronto. dunno when I'm going back there since there is a bunch I have to go in the next couple of years. France, Spain, Iceland, Japan, and maybe South Korea. also gained a few pounds, damn.

B Bronson

#1. Old/Happening
#2. The Visit
#3. Lady in the Water
#4. The Village
#5. Knock at the Cabin

He hasn't seen Signs or the trilogy.

I remember seeing Lady in the Water when it first came out and being... I think I was looking too deeply for something that wasn't there. It's just a story. You just have to take it as a children's bedtime story, which is literally told to you throughout the entire movie. You don't try to make sense of The Little Engine That Could or Humpty Dumpty. They're just stories.

Lady in the Water is just a cool story.

"Well, then why isn't Knock at the Cabin just a cool story, then?"

Because it has no rules and continues to ask questions, literally all the way to the very end. As far as storytelling goes, that's just rude.

Currently.

First:

IMG_0515.jpeg

Navin :lol:

Was watching a cheesy 80’s horror movie on Tubi called Chopping Mall. It’s supposed to be an underrated cult classic? It was pretty bad, but I guess a fun watch.

Anyways, the legendary Richard Miller makes an awesome cameo! Pretty much plays the exact character from gremlins. Just there to complain about how the new technology sucks :lol:

IMG_2012.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom