Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I saw Halloween 2 last year and Jason 2 this year, never seen any of the Child‘s Play movies unless you recommend them, I’ll watch the Dutch Vanishing Wednesday night if it’s on Prime :smokin

jpzx jpzx

1698436708578.png

My Halloween gift to the movie thread. 8/8. Full movie with English subtitles *Actual runtime 1:47

I will not be going to The Marvels or Aquaman 2. And the Hunger Games will have to convince me to go.

Been watching Winter King and started From.

In WK, they just kinda revealing some of the lameness and flaws to Arthur especially if you know of the stories and you know what’s going to happen. So many mistakes made and while he manages to keep the saxons from taking over he is no closer to uniting England. And the ppl around him are even dumber and make such stupid decisions (Mordred, anomie, Merlin, Owain, etc). Story really wipes away any mystique and the luster to the Arthur legend. Excalibur out here looking like a rusty crowbar.

I’m on s1 of From and I’m getting through it. Reminds me a bit of Wayward Pines. Actually while clearly different both shows have a lot in common with concept and premise. It’s cool so far. Not a lot of shows like this out there as much.

why are releases being pushed back ?
The actors strike is still ongoing.

Last edited:
Been watching Winter King and started From.

In WK, they just kinda revealing some of the lameness and flaws to Arthur especially if you know of the stories and you know what’s going to happen. So many mistakes made and while he manages to keep the saxons from taking over he is no closer to uniting England. And the ppl around him are even dumber and make such stupid decisions (Mordred, anomie, Merlin, Owain, etc). Story really wipes away any mystique and the luster to the Arthur legend. Excalibur out here looking like a rusty crowbar.

I’m on s1 of From and I’m getting through it. Reminds me a bit of Wayward Pines. Actually while clearly different both shows have a lot in common with concept and premise. It’s cool so far. Not a lot of shows like this out there as much.

The actors strike is still ongoing.
I really liked From, wifey & I started watching it and blew through the entire series in two weeks. To me it's a cross between Lost & Wayward Pines. Ol girl who plays Fatimah......wood

Crazy about Perry. I've read about his struggles with addiction.. a lot of times, even if you get clean years of hard living takes its toll on you. RIP

Watching Fast 7, buddy…..,how did I forget about these stunts.
My dude Dom picked up the Lyka SuperSport and Brian crawled under it.😂

I gotta get Matthew Perry’s book, there’s no ifs and or buts about it. He was at least there for the Friends reunion, wish the best to his family and whoever was involved separately,

Back
Top Bottom