Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

First time

IMG_1526.png

X kind of went left w/ the Flamboyant Genie known as Dante no?
Buddy was a little too much.
In the final act now, kinda pumped to see how this ends.
Then back to 8, too soon for a 9 rewatch though.

Aw man, that was the ending? A cliffhanger and Gisele has lived AND JOINED Cipher and Shaw is back? Buddy…this jawn going to FastXX fasho.

X kind of went left w/ the Flamboyant Genie known as Dante no?
Buddy was a little too much.
In the final act now, kinda pumped to see how this ends.
Then back to 8, too soon for a 9 rewatch though.
I actually enjoyed X after thinking 9 was just dumb bad and overly long. X kept up with all the ridiculous stunts but the runtime didn't feel ridiculous or drag.

I actually enjoyed X after thinking 9 was just dumb bad and overly long. X kept up with all the ridiculous stunts but the runtime didn't feel ridiculous or drag.
Agreed, thought it was way better than 9. Also don’t call it X because we all think we’re talking about that Mia Goth movie.
Amy Smart so sexually liberated in this :pimp:

Evil Dead 2

Main character not that interesting, however there were some good twists in the story

Something out of 8, not worth a rating

Killers of the Flower Moon was pretty much what I expected it to be. Peak acting performances, beautiful camerawork and scenery, sad story, and a length that felt only slightly shorter than it really was. I can see this picking up some awards but I think Cillian still has lead actor on lock. Not sold on the idea that it was a story told through love, unless that love was for money. De Niro really does play the scumbag role too well.

Overall a solid 7/8. Honestly not sure how many times I'll revisit this one, but mostly due to the length of the film.

Back
Top Bottom