Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cage works so much that he has movies coming out every 15 days I’ve never even heard about

IMG_1905.jpeg

Napoleon was... interesting

It's worth a watch on the biggest screen you can see for the action sequences. I just think they didn't know what movie they wanted to make. Did they want to make an Amadeus with Napoleon being character played for comedy and sympathy with his eccentricities? Was it a story about the relationship between Napoleon and Josephine? Or was it a historical biopic action movie.

It feels like they try to weave all three movies and as someone Who would have been fine with any one of those movies? I'm disappointed with the way it was handled. It Felt like the Josephine plot killed. Any moments in the movie had. They felt like they just skipped through so many big things about really giving you the historical context. I have a degree in history... I literally took a course covering Napoleon.. and even for me it felt jarring jumping through so many points without establishing the context.

I thought the action sequences were awesome though, and I also got to see it in the upgraded IMAX theater at my local AMC. No reclining seats but they were very nice. Leather screen was big new projector. Great sound. I was pleased

Movie is probably a 64 out of 100

Stolen Youth (Hulu)
Seduced (Showtime)
The Vow (HBO)
Wild Wild Country (Netflix)
Ruby Ridge
I’ve recently finished THE GARDEN, before that Love Has Won, before that….well who cares, I’ve finally started Wild Wild Country.

Buddy, what a big big world.
So much going on.
I’m almost 50yo
I’ve never heard of Osho or Bahwgan or Sheela or any of this **** man.
This is amazing.
Not just the story but the perfect execution of the Documentary, but I’m only on episode 2.
Amazed

These Mother FhjUicers built a city?
A whole *** City?
I’ve never seen anything like this….my jaw is on the ground

“They should have given us a Nobel Prize”

At this point, I’d have to agree, Man…..but I know, **** is going to hit the fan. Has to. They cannot allow this

Furiosa trailer got me hyped. Already seeing the pathetic losers on youtube posting "we don't need another she-ro". I guess that's trendy thing for them to say now. Sounds stupid AF.

Anyone check out the Squid Games reality show? I kinda want to check it out but I’m gonna do a Squid Games rewatch with my wife first since she hasn’t seen it and the reality show intrigues her

getback getback did you watch “ASHRAM IN POOMA” after watching Wild Wild Country?

I probably will.

It’s the film they spoke about in episode two that they allowed Wolfgang from the BBC to shoot edit and release? lol, they showed clips and I can only imagine how up in arms the USA would have been about that **** going on Nextdoor to them in the 80’s.
This dude Group was way bigger and more influential and interesting than Jim Jones and MANSON combined but they shut the book on this and never mentioned it, couldn’t have the future repeating those steps.

getback getback did you watch “ASHRAM IN POOMA” after watching Wild Wild Country?

I probably will.

It’s the film they spoke about in episode two that they allowed Wolfgang from the BBC to shoot edit and release? lol, they showed clips and I can only imagine how up in arms the USA would have been about that **** going on Nextdoor to them in the 80’s.
This dude Group was way bigger and more influential and interesting than Jim Jones and MANSON combined but they shut the book on this and never mentioned it, couldn’t have the future repeating those steps.

I have not. Next on my list for this genre is Escaping Twin Flames (Netflix)

Back
Top Bottom