Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_2915.jpeg

DVDs?

1701475264050.jpeg

You paid $13 too much
- Person at a friend's house: "Let's watch Mission Impossible!"
- Friend 1: "OK, does anyone know what streaming service it's on? I have hulu and prime. I'll check those right now."
- Friend 2: "Bet. I'll check Max, Netflix, and Showtime."
- Friend 3: "It's on Paramount! I've got it!!"
- Person 1: "Cool, Pull it up on your phone and then cast your phone to my roku. 🔥🔥🔥 Here, the password for my wifi is just the regular password that it came with. I've never changed it. LULZ!! I wrote it down somewhere because I don't even remember it. Hang on..."
---- OR ----
- Person at my house: "Let's watch Mission Impossible!"
- me: "Sounds good. I'll just put my dvd in..."
- Friend 1: *watching movie*
- Friend 2: *watching movie*
- Friend 3: *outside smoking because they thought setup would be 10-15 minutes*

- Person 1 at a friend's house: "Let's watch Mission Impossible!"
- Friend 1: "OK, does anyone know what streaming service it's on? I have hulu and prime. I'll check those right now."
- Friend 2: "Bet. I'll check Max, Netflix, and Showtime."
- Friend 3: "It's on Paramount! I've got it!!"
- Person 1: "Cool, Pull it up on your phone and then cast your phone to my roku. 🔥🔥🔥 Here, the password for my wifi is just the regular password that it came with. I've never changed it. LULZ!! I wrote it down somewhere because I don't even remember it. Hang on..."
- Person 1 at my house: "Let's watch Mission Impossible!"
- me: "Sounds good. I'll just put my dvd in..."
- Friend 1: *watching movie*
- Friend 2: *watching movie*
- Friend 3: *outside smoking because they thought setup would be 10-15 minutes*

IMG_3458.gif

I’m walking out if a friend busts out the ol dvd player

480p only acceptable for obscure international movies

Just saw Godzilla Minus One, if you have the chance to see it RUN don’t WALK.

MUST SEE. NOT OPTIONAL.

Holy crap if this came out in Summer this would be the king of blockbusters along with Oppie and Barbie oh my goodness.

Genuinely felt like seeing Jaws for the first time.

Last edited:
Just saw Godzilla Minus One, if you have the chance to see it RUN don’t WALK.

MUST SEE.

Holy crap if this came out in Summer this would be the king of blockbusters along with Oppie and Barbie oh my goodness.

Genuinely felt like seeing Jaws for the first time,
I'm sure you're aware of the weight you have now placed on the movie by mentioning it with THOSE 3 movies. 👀😬

So there’s a new godzilla movie and tv show out at the same time?

Last godzilla movie I watched was the one with Elizabeth Olsen bae and it wasn’t good.

So there’s a new godzilla movie and tv show out at the same time?

Last godzilla movie I watched was the one with Elizabeth Olsen bae and it wasn’t good.
yeah, the show is american made i believe and the new film has nothing to do with it as it is made by toho themselves and is in japanese.

Cage Western, his daughter in the movie’s amazing, give it a shot my expectations were low but I’d say 6/8.

Some great Western shows are Godless and Hell On Wheels, think they’re both still on netflix. Also The English on amazon prime. During the pandemic I was watching Hell On Wheels and it kinda inspired me to grow my hair and beard long, I looked like an Asian cowboy.

Back
Top Bottom