Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_3242.jpeg
I know who the rest are but who’s the old guy in the top right?

I was just wondering yesterday what happened to him. Loved him in Brokeback and Life and Nightcrawler and as Mysterio... then... nothing. 👀
Guess he went sideways. 😳😬
I enjoyed The Covenant last year. He's also in the Roadhouse remake in March.

Obviously it was going to suck, that trailer looks like a Colombian fever dream.

I'm always highly skeptical of movies by high regarded actors/directors that come out in Jan/Feb. This looks to be no exception. They are clearly trying to cash out on The Kingsmen franchise connection.

Looks like Carey Mulligan and the serious Sandler have a great one coming.
I really like serious Sandler(Uncut Gems, Funny People, Reign Over Me, "Punch Drunk Love?)

Comedians do really well when they doing drama.

Robin williams
Jim Carrey
Adam Sandler
Jonah Hill
Steve Carrell

Are some that really kill it.
What dramas have Carrey, Sandler and Hill been in where they killed it?
Obviously there's Williams with Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, Insomnia, and 1-Hour Photo.

Outside of Robin, all I've got is Carell's Beautiful Boy. The only dramatic roles I've seen from Sandler & Jim are Uncut Gems and Eternal Sunshine. Wasn't really feeling either. 👀

I'm always highly skeptical of movies by high regarded actors/directors that come out in Jan/Feb. This looks to be no exception. They are clearly trying to cash out on The Kingsmen franchise connection.
They should’ve known better because the most recent kingsman movie was absolute garbage.

Carey killed it in Man on the Moon too.

Wayans was great in Requiem for a Dream.

Sandler was great in Punch Drunk Love and Reign Over Me. I haven't seen Spanglish but I've heard good things about his work in that too.

Got a few days off so I finally started Tulsa King.
Been watching for two hours and I’m just starting 2nd epsidoe. ****** platform with commercials.

So many commercials

Back
Top Bottom