Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Need a random movie to watch tonight. Feeling like a thriller/suspense movie...what you guys got? I have Max, Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock

Tonight’s SNL host and musical guest:

IMG_2725.gif
IMG_2726.gif
IMG_2724.gif

People say “peak tv is dead”? The Fargo show has always been great. It also kinda feels like the offseason and not many of the more well known stuff is airing on streaming sites right now. Or maybe for them tv means the standard tv channels and stuff on cable channels.

Last edited:
People say “peak tv is dead”? The Fargo show has always been great. It also kinda feels like the offseason and not many of the more well known stuff is airing on streaming sites right now. Or maybe for them tv means the standard tv channels and stuff on cable channels.
As far as new tv series it kinda is (plus it’s not like any of the spinoff or prequel/sequel series are better than the OG) but at the time ppl were calling it the golden age of television.

Anyone watched Maestro yet??

I loved it. Will be surprised if Bradley Cooper and/or Carey Mulligan don't pick an Oscar for their performances.

Watched Insomnia during the weekend. Man so good. I usually watch all of Nolan’s films, but insomnia don’t really stream too much. I love when Robin Williams would do serious roles like this, bicentennial man, good will huntin, etc. Pacino was going through it :lol: such a dope plot.

Arrival last night. First time since the theater. Man Dennis knows how to make film and build the scene up. When Louise going to first see the aliens and then it jumped to the next scene. So damn good.

Which of these Steve Buscemi movies would you vehemently tell me to avoid, they’re almost all on Tubi and I’m ready for a non-obvious Buscemi deep dive :lol:

Ed and His Dead Mother (1993)
Floundering (1994)
Living In Oblivion (1995)
Trees Lounge (1996)
Animal Factory (2000)
Double Whammy (2001)
The Grey Zone (2001)
13 Moons (2002)
Interview (2007)

When you're raised as a manly man and face a loss like that, you put on that brave face but you never know when you're going to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom