Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

2. Mask of the Phantasm
4. Batman 1966
2. Never heard of

IMG_3595.gif

Through 4.5 seasons of Boardwalk Empire and maaan this 4th season is really tough to get through. May just read summaries and spoilers for how it ends. The production values on s4 have really gone down hill from the first 3 also.

Through 4.5 seasons of Boardwalk Empire and maaan this 4th season is really tough to get through. May just read summaries and spoilers for how it ends. The production values on s4 have really gone down hill from the first 3 also.

Yeah, the first 3 seasons of Boardwalk rivals any show in history.

4 is meh.

5 is 🗑️

I’m all in for this woody Harrelson movie whenever it gets finished.

Julliette Lewis 🤌

Owen Wilson 🤌

Starlight from The Boys 🤌

Serial killer thriller 🤌

IMG_3893.jpeg

Last edited:
I ranked the Batman movies earlier this year for my students. Let's just say The Batman was close to the bottom of the list :lol:

It wasn't a bad movie by any means. Just felt like a standard film noir with Batman elements slapped on it.

The list, btw:

1. Batman 1989
2. Mask of the Phantasm
3. Dark Knight
4. Batman 1966
5. Dark Knight Rises
6. Batman Begins
7. Batman Forever
8. Batman Returns (hot take? Maybe I should put this last to bring back @Bronson)
9. Batman & Robin
10. The Batman
11. Batman v. Superman

I’m not weighing in either.
IMG_3894.gif

I just got out of Civil War at SXSW.

Good movie. Very amusing.

- incredible sound design. Best gunshots I've heard since Heat.

- amazing cinematography. The usual Alex Garland gimmicks, more handheld tho

I will say it the movie is not really about "What if there was a civil war in America." It's really just an excuse to deal with the main theme.

I just got out of Civil War at SXSW.

Good movie. Very amusing.

- incredible sound design. Best gunshots I've heard since Heat.

- amazing cinematography. The usual Alex Garland gimmicks, more handheld tho

I will say it the movie is not really about "What if there was a civil war in America." It's really just an excuse to deal with the main theme.
How you scoop SXSW? Did Jesse Plemons have a big part or was it just a scene or two?

How you scoop SXSW? Did Jesse Plemons have a big part or was it just a scene or two?

- Got sent here by my job.
- just a scene are two. classic Jesse plemons performance. Came off the bench and scored 20 points in like 5 mins.

Kirsten Dunst performance was just okay. She's the weakest link imo. She's fine.

However when Cruise saved Jamie Foxx I might’ve moved a couple trimesters as a straight dude, not gonna lie

Back
Top Bottom