Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m wondering who are the current big box office stars now. There’s plenty of well known stars but difficult for any to consistently have high earning movies. People say audiences are sick of sequels and reboots but those are still kinda safe properties. When everything is so damn expensive now, people feel more comfortable to buy tickets for familiar things. I didn’t really like the kong vs godzilla and the new apes movie but i’m guessing they did aight boxoffice wise.

Thinking of the Mad Max series, how long from civilization was the timeline? Max saying he was cop and dude in the new one saying his parents were soldiers. Sounds like barely a couple decades, how in the hell we get so depraved so quickly?

As a Jurassic fan and a Ali fan, we don’t need this. We just got one good movie and two ****ty ones. This is too soon.

Thinking of the Mad Max series, how long from civilization was the timeline? Max saying he was cop and dude in the new one saying his parents were soldiers. Sounds like barely a couple decades, how in the hell we get so depraved so quickly?
Yeah, to be honest, the timeline doesn’t make much sense.

In the OG Mad Max movie from 79, you still see some semblance of old, “normal” civilization. Max is already a grown man with a wife and kid in that. He only looks to have aged a little in the next movie Road Warrior, but the world is fully a desert wasteland by then.

As a Jurassic fan and a Ali fan, we don’t need this. We just got one good movie and two ****ty ones. This is too soon.
Continue.
ALL.
Storylines!!
🔥🔥🔥

Jurassic Rise of the Planet Of the Predator Godzillas

Let's GGGGGOOOOI!!!

Elsa pulling double duty
20240528080132_pt.png

Tbh that's the same pattern from the first two trilogies (although Lost World is dear to my heart)

The 1st of each trilogy is the one to cash in on 🤷🏿‍♂️

I haven’t watched The Morning Show since Season 1, not sure when it’s supposed to come back for S4.

Anyone seen Outer Range Season 2 yet?

Should I watch Gen V before The Boys Season 4 (I haven’t finished The Boys S3 yet)?

I haven’t watched The Morning Show since Season 1, not sure when it’s supposed to come back for S4.

Anyone seen Outer Range Season 2 yet?

Should I watch Gen V before The Boys Season 4 (I haven’t finished The Boys S3 yet)?
Won’t matter when you watch Gen V really but better to watch it before S4 of The Boys

Haven’t watched TMS since s2. I think I started s3.

Thanks for reminding about Outer Range s2

This weekend might be the weakest box office of the year :lol:
Was just checking RT and surprised there's nothing of note coming out today. Kind of surprised Bad Boys (which I expect to bomb) or The Watchers didn't bump their release dates up a week.

wow lol was literally just thinking this is what the next generation of stuff would be.

that people can easily and quickly write out their own scripts and create their own shows.

like if i were able to use the star wars actors and write out the script and it generated a realistic live person video movie of that itd be legit. would really be so much saturation of content out there at that point though.

Back
Top Bottom