Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I haven't seen Inherent Vice but I've read the book.

If anyone tells you they know what happened, they're lying
LOL…I just watched it last night!

Sneaky good film that gets better with each viewing.

Like a darker, more serious version of The Big Lebowski.

Plot is complicated.

…must pay close attention.

Tonight (Tubi)...the age-old battle of Teacher vs. Classroom

1717459652319.png

The story, Godzilla, the couple, the child

This got muddied by the Godzilla Kong movie this year, Godzilla Plus One is the goat and the end

Just finished, yeah nah that was tough af. The ending was crazy, def diff than any of the Monsterverse Godzillas. Love the way it was shot, this has to be my #1 favorite Godzilla movie ever and im a huge fan. I even liked the 98 one in NYC. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok, let's calm down a bit.....

They lost Godzilla in that one bruh. My guy, they LOST..........GODZILLA. Lost him. Could not find. Hide & go seek.

Not a cat, not a person, they couldn't find a walking Chrysler building. C'mon. :lol:

Its not everyones fav, but idk im that big of a Godzilla fan. They gave that movie 110% no matter what you think of it. They blew up MSG ffs. :lol:

Just finished, yeah nah that was tough af. The ending was crazy, def diff than any of the Monsterverse Godzillas. Love the way it was shot, this has to be my #1 favorite Godzilla movie ever and im a huge fan. I even liked the 98 one in NYC. :lol:
I probably like you where I thought it was unrealistic the wife/girl lived, but I’m glad she did.

Was interested how the Monsterverse Godzilla compared to the Minus One.

Screen Shot 2024-06-04 at 1.54.49 AM.png

This was a good video, 390ft to 200ft. Differences in the back spines, the texture of the skin, neck/face shape, leg shape. Overall still like how the Monsterverse version looks more, though Minus One really does look like a classic modern Godzilla. The back spines look badass on the MO Godzilla too. :pimp:

It’s not even officially summer yet but only summer movie I care about is deadpool. Summer movie season is done for me after that.

Favorite movie of each sport....

Football - any given Sunday
Basketball - he got game
Baseball - major league
Hockey - D2 mighty ducks
Boxing - Rocky (1976)
Golf - Tin Cup
Auto - Driven (2001)
Rodeo- 8 Seconds
Wrestling- The Iron Claw
Miscellaneous (Street Hockey) - Airborne

Back