Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_4320.gif

This gotta be the stupidest plot reason to get a shoot em up going

Oh we switched your scans with somebody else’s. That’s usually a joke for bad plot twists.

Gonna watch just to see how they explain Sofia’s character also somehow being an assassin.

When shikoshima finally let the yopper sing :wow:

The Tony stark in a cave first suit to final form avengers iron man suit type Godzilla :wow:

The tragedy :wow:

The throwback feel :wow:

Brothers this is one of the best films I’ve seen in a minute!

I blame all those trash other Godzilla movies! Made me sleep on this. Like transformers 7 minus one, I’m not watching that. Ever. Unless it turns out to be directed by denis Villenueve and Christopher Nolan together, which is exactly how Godzilla minus one turned out!

Watched Boys on or in the boat. Was pretty good. Thought getting a little tired of the moody hard working tough upbringing don’t say enough words white guy act after watching this and that other WWII netflix show.

Was on the plane randomly watched that Blake Lively Anna Kendrick movie. Something bout her has always made her fun to watch for me….maybe her stream of thought way of taking and perkiness i dunno. Anyways Simple Favor was a fun guilty pleasure plane movie with some good gratuitous scenes.

Godzilla minus one is one of the dopest movies I’ve ever seen in my life!! God damn me to hell for not seeing this in theaters. What was I THINKING?!!!

Damn you guys all said it too 😔
Minus One is for sure the best Godzilla/Monster verse movie so far.

Ending had me tearing up :lol: :smh:
Judge Reinhold is so underrated in the Beverly Hills Cops movies.

I led with that BECAUSE I’VE BEEN PREACHING GODZILLA MINUS ONE SINCE I SAW IT IN THEATERS 6 MONTHS AGO.

I blame all those trash other Godzilla movies! Made me sleep on this. Like transformers 7 minus one, I’m not watching that. Ever. Unless it turns out to be directed by denis Villenueve and Christopher Nolan together, which is exactly how Godzilla minus one turned out!

:stoneface:

me and the homie gonna get mega stoned after work tmrw night for the new bad boys :lol:

reviews seem fine considering what it is

I'll be there opening night when Bad Boys 9 starts.

95 and 03 are two of my favorite summer blockbuster, mindless, Michael Bay films. They can make as many as they want.
Once upon a time I could probably quote 95 word for word in my daily life. I'd be at work in a meeting and say "I want mother****in swimmin ducks...." and folks look at me like :stoneface: and I knew they had no culture. :lol:

To quote another great Michael Bay film the Rock: "Ahhh, an educated man" :pimp:

Will def be enjoyin Bad Boys 5 minus one this weekend. Sadness to those that skip out on it. :smh:

Is that because of the transformers shade?

And because you didn't listen regarding GMO.

(In fairness, my review got Yuku'd and with my impeccable taste not being shared to the world, I understand not understanding)

BOLO for my Bad Boys 4 review this weekend. :nerd:

I'm in discussion with Method Man for jpzx to begin a management position.
I haven't seen Fallout, but that sort of willingness to go against the grain is admirable. 🔥

Wait........how many Mission Impossible have you seen? :nerd:

Cuz Fallout......... 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom