Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Curious how Quiet Place 3 does this weekend without Krasinski and Emily Blunt. I’m just going to assume every non animated film is going flop this year outside of Deadpool and Joker 2 :smh:

I'm surprised how popular Inside Out 2 is. I know people liked the first, but the conversation never seemed to carry on for long. I watched the first recently, it's good but didn't stick with me like it seemed to with a lot of other folks.

I'm surprised how popular Inside Out 2 is. I know people liked the first, but the conversation never seemed to carry on for long. I watched the first recently, it's good but didn't stick with me like it seemed to with a lot of other folks.
Ain't nothing else out for kids...saw it today with the kids and thought it was pretty good

Do they keep up with Garfield culturally for the kids to know who that is? Like is there a Garfield cartoon on Nick?
Yea I think there was a cartoon/CGI show for the kids on Nickelodeon for a few years recently and there's still games and books with the characters so it's still a popular property even today.

The longevity's been crazy to think about, damn near a good 50 years :lol:

We both enjoyed it,it was a wholesome family flick and the cast was pretty stacked. Didn't expect to hear Sam L :lol:

Animation style reminded me of the last **** In Boots movie. D

F-k-HCQ39am2-Dpmi-6-Jz-TTqa-LXf-E2nsjv-UNFn-Gzegl-TM.webp

I'm sure I'd feel differently if I watched it at home myself but the cinema I watched it at was still packed with kids who loved it, crazy for a month old movie these days, so I was enjoying it for what it was :lol:

Same thing for the last movie I saw with my nephew, Paw Patrol :lol:. Was enjoyable in theatre but I doubt I'd feel the same watching it dolo.

I’ve heard it sucks, we’ll just see about that…!

Currently, first:

IMG_4560.jpeg

Has plenty of actors: Depp, Cillian Murphy, Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, Kate Mara, Cole Hauser, and

IMG_4561.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom