Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

LFG!!!!!
IMG_4510.jpeg

Anyone else play two different characters within the MCU like Michael B?
Gemma Chan bae was in captain marvel and the eternals. hawkeye's wife voiced Lila the otter in GOTG3. The angry mom in avengers civil war played another role in one of the netflix marvel shows. noblekane noblekane thought the Asian guy in the eternals was Wong.

Well the Bikeriders was a movie... It felt very dull in its storytelling and the only character I felt any connection with was Tom Hardy's. Didn't really feel anything for Jodie Comer or Austin Butler's as they almost felt lifeless. Butler's character really stayed up all night smoking cigs, sitting on his bike and waiting for Jodie to leave her man after their first "meeting/date"?!? You did have some decent performances by Michael Shannon and Norman Reedus. But the movie as a whole was very slow and even in the violent parts it felt very subdued and things were nonconsequential. About an hour through I checked my watch and was thinking "I have another hour to get through?!?!". It seemed to pick up a bit after that but just when you start getting engaged it comes to a crawling pace all over again. Def would not recommend unless you're trying to take a nap, 2.5/8.

Not sure if yall watched the ballad of buster Scruggs, or if you knew that the man in black is a real musician and not an actor. Willie Watson. Anyways, he’s releasing his first album pretty soon. Dude is talented.

Back
Top Bottom