Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

69392947_2558224267561146_8824545651535642624_n.jpg

I watched Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F on Netflix.

It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

It tries to capture the spirit of the first two by being an 80s action flick in the 2020s, but it's too paint-by-numbers.

Eddie Murphy is older now but has just enough charm here for this film to get by.

I watched Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F on Netflix.

It's not great, but it's not terrible either.

It tries to capture the spirit of the first two by being an 80s action flick in the 2020s, but it's too paint-by-numbers.

Eddie Murphy is older now but has just enough charm here for this film to get by.
if it’s as good as the new bad boys flick that’s good enough for me!

I'm behind on my theater watches. Need to get to Bad Boys and A Quiet place

With time kinds of kindness

Putting Big Daddy on because the rewatchables had it as an episode recently and also watched Hall pass today because it was on Cinephobe. Both holds up really well

Also started rewatching Spider-Man 2 which was one of my favorite comic book movies prior to the MCU. So far so good... The score is truly excellent, but the CGI did not age well

The ****. Didn't realize they jumped real crocs.

:smh:

“The film company kept sending to London for more clothes,” Kananga revealed in a 1973 interview. “The crocs were chewing off everything when I hit the water, including shoes. I received one hundred ninety-three stitches on my leg and face.”

No movie is worth risking one's life over.

Maxxxine was aight. A bit slow in parts but overall it’ll be a crowd pleaser.

There’s some gore but I came away thinking it was tamer than I expected and the twist I thought was a bit underwhelming.

6/10

Great soundtrack and some of the cinematography was jaw dropping.

Had a good time at the theaters, idk if I would watch it again though.

Last edited:
Im up north in the MN boonies so all I can see is Horizon and thankfully Quiet Place

Want to see MaXXXine in theaters

Back
Top Bottom