Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1721523370120.png

I haven’t been to a theater since 2016 or 2017 and I used to go almost once a week.

I regret not seeing Top Gun 2 at the iMax so I felt like Twisters was a good movie for iMax.

I don’t know if it wasn’t shot as a full imax but they didn’t use the entire screen like some movies I’ve seen so I was disappointed.

Overall the movie was tough. I liked Glenn, Anthony and Glenn’s crew. The girl Daisy though, she was horrible. She doesn’t have it. I couldn’t stop thinking about how the **** did she get this big of a role. She’s definitely a background role type.

Movie has some of that cheesy unrealistic 90s feel to it. 8/10

- If I adopted them proper and if these 2 kids were to die, would I inherit their estates? They're Osage. One of 'em's half-Osage but they have headrights.
- Kelsey, you realize that this indicates to me that you're planning on adopting and killing these children?
- No, not if it's not legal and I don't get the money. Then I'm not gonna do it.

JFC

Killers of the Flower Moon
Just finished.
I will never recommend this to anyone.
Scorcese didn't make Leo & DeNiro NEAR as representative of the evil creatures Ernest Burkhart & William Hale were.
I'm not saying they were good guys, but... the movie portrayed a lot of presumed actions they did wrong, and there was a lot 'I did this, but it was because of this honorable reason' or 'I had no choice' or some other BS.
Truly nastee work.

Back
Top Bottom