Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Twisters was awesome. Powell is magnetic, CGI and effects were great, story solid enough.

I know the summer window is crowded but it really does suck that you only have a week to see this movie in premium formats before another movie kicks it out. It feels like this summer has been especially crowded around a few certain dates

The version of this for Twisters (2024) would be to watch Sound of Freedom first, pound some Budweiser, watch twisters until they get to the Rodeo part, go to an actual rodeo and watch halfway, then go back and finish the rest of Twisters while blaring crappy pop country music in your lifted truck on your way there :pimp:
'Crappy' before 'pop country music' is redundant but I like the overall idea.

The version of this for Twisters (2024) would be to watch Sound of Freedom first, pound some Budweiser, watch twisters until they get to the Rodeo part, go to an actual rodeo and watch halfway, then go back and finish the rest of Twisters while blaring crappy pop country music in your lifted truck on your way there :pimp:
I would do that with you any day of the week
1721597874913.jpeg

On a serious note though, can I please pick a movie for you? I know it’s going to be a while because you’ve got Requiem for a Dream lined up, however may I suggest:

1721601792009.jpeg

Currently available on Netflix as of the publication of this post. I enjoyed it. Thank you

On a serious note though, can I please pick a movie for you? I know it’s going to be a while because you’ve got Requiem for a Dream lined up, however may I suggest:

1721601792009.jpeg

Currently available on Netflix as of the publication of this post. I enjoyed it. Thank you
I gotta be honest: the poster leaves much to be desired. 👀
At any rate, why the recommendation?
Why would you suggest/recommend that someone dedicate roughly 2 hrs of their time to this movie?

Next time it'll be better to wait at least until the summer release window before writing the eulogies for cinemas and the industry :lol:

Business is booming with DP3 about to do gangbusters next weekend

Next time it'll be better to wait at least until the summer release window before writing the eulogies for cinemas and the industry :lol:

Business is booming with DP3 about to do gangbusters next weekend

I'm still not sure if it really picked up or studios playing games.

I'm excited for Deadpool and Wolverine but it's one of those movies that can't possibly live up to the hype. With that made for AMC theater trailer and the countless promotions this year it has to be mind blowing or it'll be a let down. Gonna try and enjoy it for what it is regardless though.

So I was looking up what Johnny Depp’s got coming up, since he beat da ‘gations

He has just 1 right now

IMG_4861.jpeg

Ok :lol: Sounds like one of those weird, off-kilter movies Depp takes right?

No

This is the cast

IMG_4863.jpeg

Director is Terry Gilliam, who directed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Brothers Grimm, 12 Monkeys, The Fisher King, and one of the GOATS—Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

So I was looking up what Johnny Depp’s got coming up, since he beat da ‘gations

He has just 1 right now

IMG_4861.jpeg

Ok :lol: Sounds like one of those weird, off-kilter movies Depp takes right?

No

This is the cast

IMG_4863.jpeg

Director is Terry Gilliam, who directed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Brothers Grimm, 12 Monkeys, The Fisher King, and one of the GOATS—Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Terry Gilliam directing it will 100 percent be weird and off-kilter :lol: Only questions is just how much.

It still bothers me to this day that Coach Taylor benched Matt Saracen fresh off of a State Championship.

Panthers 3Peat easy if Seven was Q1 all the way through his senior year.

Back
Top Bottom