Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If she doesn’t recognize this room, she’s too young bro
IMG_5067.jpeg
I’ve never seen that in my life, I don’t know what that is

1724451729256.gif

“The pumps, if we opened the doors…”

“The pumps buy you time!…But MINUTES ONLY. From this moment, no matter what we do: Titanic…will founder”

“But this ship can’t sink!”

“SHE’S MADE OF IRON SIR! I assure you, she can…and she will. It is a mathematical certainty.

“How much time?”

*does calculations in head*

1724452142658.gif

Top 10 childhood trauma causing scenes. jpzx jpzx if you haven’t seen any of these, do not click the spoiler. You’ve been warned.

Lion King
Never ending Story
Fresh Prince
Land before time
All dogs go to heaven
Hardball
E.T.
Forest Gump
Blank man
My Girl

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5053.jpeg

IMG_5060.jpeg

IMG_5052.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5054.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5055.jpeg

IMG_5059.gif

IMG_5050.jpeg

Am I forgetting any? My childhood was from late 80’s -99 (hardball makes the cut but barely)

The Witches. All of it.

Also, if it makes you feel better, the horse that played Artax was adopted by the trainer (or, someone involved in the film) and "retired" it from film work.

They had no idea what kind of movie they were trying to make. Killed the universe before it even started.
Can’t even believe I should spoiler this but I should—Cruise rides off as a sacrifice with the blonde and Russell Crowe saying he could be their weapon against the Monsterverse, and then literally no other movies happen :lol: it was super ******* boring

The Jake Johnson part might’ve been the biggest insult to film I’ve seen in some time

Back
Top Bottom