Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The more pictures I see of her with no makeup and no rack showing, the more I delude myself into thinking I’m in the same league.
IMG_5282.jpeg

Get out.

The more pictures I see of her with no makeup and no rack showing, the more I delude myself into thinking I’m in the same league.
IMG_5282.jpeg
Although I have no idea what you look like, I suspect “delude” is the real operative word in that post. :lol:

But at the same time, I say there’s nothing wrong with having the confidence (delusion) that you can shoot your shot with anyone 🤷‍♂️

C CP1708 Re: The Boy Next Door (2015)

This scene had me chucklin’

Vicky: So I was looking at your files.
Noah: Why?
Vicky: I’m a Vice Principal. It’s my job.
Noah: Whatever
Vicky: So what a surprise I found when we didn’t have your transcripts from your old school. So I called them. You know what they told me?
Noah: To mind your own business?

:lol:

They have to change that title for Ballerina. Looks entertaining enough, will be worth it just to see Ana do badass stuff for 2 hours, anything more than that I'm happy.

from reddit
A few things about this movie...

The original cut of this movie was so bad it forced Lionsgate to relinquish all control of the John Wick franchise to Chad Stahelski. He was apparently extremely vocal about how badly they ****** this up after he saw a cut of the film.

During the meeting over him taking the reigns of this franchise, he finally got a green light on his "Highlander" Reboot. Henry Cavill has been doing sword training for months now.

Ian McShane said the reshoots were so extensive that they should be called "new shoots". They cast new people for the reshoots.

Chad oversaw all of the reshoots himself and specifically had a meeting with Len Wiseman about how he directed the action in this movie.

The scene with Keanu was shot during the production of John Wick 4.

Anyone watch From? Got a mgm trial, might check it out.
3rd season just started :pimp:, I've recommended it in here in the past.

It's horror adjacent but it's more of a thriller mystery type show than anything.

It's anchored by a great starring performance by Harold Perrineau as the glue character keeping everything together amidst uncertainty and at times chaos. There's great acting all over though

1st season was great, 2nd season was good but took longer to hit its stride after they introduced a lot of new characters into the mix.

3rd season has started off real strong

3rd season just started :pimp:, I've recommended it in here in the past.

It's horror adjacent but it's more of a thriller mystery type show than anything.

It's anchored by a great starring performance by Harold Perrineau as the glue character keeping everything together amidst uncertainty and at times chaos. There's great acting all over though

1st season was great, 2nd season was good but took longer to hit its stride after they introduced a lot of new characters into the mix.

3rd season has started off real strong
Good Looks, figured it was talked about before, but searching "From" would be hell.

Back
Top Bottom