Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I felt like HOLLYWOOD was legit just seeing exactly how disturbing they could be and what the public reaction would be so they know how much PEDO **** they can expose about themselves comfortably without major blowback.

Currently (first time in a decade):

IMG_5884.jpeg
“I took one lamb and I ran away as fast as I could.”

“Where were you going, Clarice?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but… he was so heavy. So heavy.”

I’d have to go with Anchorman 2 or April Fool’s Day ( you have to watch this one jpzx jpzx it’s a horror movie :nerd: )
Next horror up will be Plan 9 from Outer Space, assuming it’s horror, because I’ve been wanting to watch Ed Wood and didn’t know what it was about (you cleared that up). Never heard of April Fool’s Day but sounds like a bad joke of a horror movie :lol:

The older I get, the higher up on my QT list this goes. It’s a masterpiece and getting closer to being his best imo. It’s just one of those films you have to watch as an adult to fully appreciate.

And I think it’s the only Tarantino film that doesn’t go all wacko, revenge-pron, off the rails, bizarro ending. Just solid beginning middle and end with the perfect ending. It’s Once Upon a time without the hippie mass murder. Immaculate vibes, 8/8 visuals, 8/8 story, 8/8 acting.

Kinda want this poster

IMG_5411.jpeg
masterpiece
IMG_3296.png

IMG_3293.png

IMG_3294.png

IMG_3295.png

On the terrifier series. On movie 2. It’s a dope entry for a new horror antagonist for the gen. Up there with the Freddys, Jason, Chucky, Michael…

Gonna catch 3 over the weekend.

Watched As Above So Below for the first time and damn that was a fun creepy movie. There's some logic gaps in it but mystical horror and found footage is an easy win for me
6/8

Back
Top Bottom