Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I guess I'm in between on Eternal Sunshine. I liked it, but dont think it was as good as everyone else was claiming.

Maybe I wasnt paying close enough attention when I was watching though. Might have to rewatch it sometime soon.

I guess I'm in between on Eternal Sunshine. I liked it, but dont think it was as good as everyone else was claiming.

Maybe I wasnt paying close enough attention when I was watching though. Might have to rewatch it sometime soon.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm with you.

I thought Carrey played his role well, if I'm not mistaken this was one of (if not the) first roles that Jim Carrey wasn't actually Jim Carrey. He wasn't that happy-go-lucky, physical comedian like we are all accustomed to. He was the "I'm searching for something special, not much to offer" guy.

Cast was good, kind of felt weird though. Almost like they were thrown together.

Thought it was interesting how they decided to give it a shot despite knowing it probably wouldn't work out. That is an uncharted depth of love, imo.

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm with you.

I thought Carrey played his role well, if I'm not mistaken this was one of (if not the) first roles that Jim Carrey wasn't actually Jim Carrey. He wasn't that happy-go-lucky, physical comedian like we are all accustomed to. He was the "I'm searching for something special, not much to offer" guy.

Cast was good, kind of felt weird though. Almost like they were thrown together.

Thought it was interesting how they decided to give it a shot despite knowing it probably wouldn't work out. That is an uncharted depth of love, imo.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Don't mind JA. If I remember right, Sunshine was picked 1st round of the 00s draft, basically everyone agreed that made sense, JA runs in during voting with #!$# that garbage #$% corny movie. We spend the next few pages asking what the hell is wrong with him. *shrug* He's dead inside.
roll.gif
I forgot about that

Don't mind JA. If I remember right, Sunshine was picked 1st round of the 00s draft, basically everyone agreed that made sense, JA runs in during voting with #!$# that garbage #$% corny movie. We spend the next few pages asking what the hell is wrong with him. *shrug* He's dead inside.
roll.gif
I forgot about that

laugh.gif
Yep that's right.

I just ain't fond of it, sorry.

It's not a terrible movie, it's just not me, and I didn't find it as enjoyable as every other single person on this planet did.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yep that's right.

I just ain't fond of it, sorry.

It's not a terrible movie, it's just not me, and I didn't find it as enjoyable as every other single person on this planet did.
laugh.gif

I was legitimately annoyed with you over that.

99% of the things on NT that "annoy" me, I laugh about it 2 minutes later... but that was the exception
laugh.gif

I was legitimately annoyed with you over that.

99% of the things on NT that "annoy" me, I laugh about it 2 minutes later... but that was the exception
laugh.gif

I could tell that a ton of people were annoyed, it's why I don't participate in any of that anymore, just chime in on what I've been watching.
laugh.gif

I only saw it once, maybe I need to see it again, but it probably won't be anytime soon,
laugh.gif

I could tell that a ton of people were annoyed, it's why I don't participate in any of that anymore, just chime in on what I've been watching.
laugh.gif

I only saw it once, maybe I need to see it again, but it probably won't be anytime soon,
laugh.gif

Dub is on the clock......

Round 8
Johnny-- King Leonidas, 300
CP-- Austin Powers, Austin Powers
Chester-- William Cutting, Gangs of New York
JPZ-- Jack Dawson, Titanic
Dub--
Big J
Noskey
MrO

Round 8
Johnny-- King Leonidas, 300
CP-- Austin Powers, Austin Powers
Chester-- William Cutting, Gangs of New York
JPZ-- Jack Dawson, Titanic
Dub--
Big J
Noskey
MrO

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll check back in around 3, then?

You think he'll be in that early?  Well hell, we might get a full round in then.  

I shoulda made him the 1 or 8 pick. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

I'll check back in around 3, then?

You think he'll be in that early?  Well hell, we might get a full round in then.  

I shoulda made him the 1 or 8 pick. 
laugh.gif

Oh hell yes, we could do this all day........The Knicks will hold a team under 135 before Dub picks

Oh hell yes, we could do this all day........The Knicks will hold a team under 135 before Dub picks

Knicks will get a letter from the NBA explaining what the second round means before Dub picks

Back
Top Bottom