Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The hell I wanna live in Nevada for?   I don't gamble, and the wife don't allow hookers in the house, what good it do me out there?  
laugh.gif

Hold up, Dub, you already have Action Hero with Leon from The Professional.  You want either him or John McClane switched to Dramatic Lead?  Or utility, or what are you doin here? 

The hell I wanna live in Nevada for?   I don't gamble, and the wife don't allow hookers in the house, what good it do me out there?  
laugh.gif

Hold up, Dub, you already have Action Hero with Leon from The Professional.  You want either him or John McClane switched to Dramatic Lead?  Or utility, or what are you doin here? 

Mike D'Antoni will run a "slow-it-down" offense before Dub answers.

Mike D'Antoni will run a "slow-it-down" offense before Dub answers.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

Cuz obviously Nevada>Oregon
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cuz obviously Nevada>Oregon
laugh.gif

JA, what does I know you're not white mean? 
laugh.gif
Was just teasing you by calling you a redneck, because I still don't believe you're not some salty white dude.
laugh.gif

JA, what does I know you're not white mean? 
laugh.gif
Was just teasing you by calling you a redneck, because I still don't believe you're not some salty white dude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom