Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If the character's an eccentric or very well-developed and fleshed out, Johnny Depp. Other than that either Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Leo or James Franco.

I think I hate Sean Penn. He's talented and I've liked some of his roles, but something about him I cannot stand.

Pitt really was amazing in 12 Monkeys. 

Season Finale tonight of AHS. 
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif
  Let's all hope that Dylan McDermott lives, so he can leave. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I have to wait until 1:30 to watch it because I still haven't seen last week's, which comes on right before.

Skip it. Cliffs for last week, with spoilers of course:

Violet tells Dylan McD that she's dead. Mom goes home, has baby w/ help of dead doctor/nurses, dies. Nothing else happens that's worth watching; they just try and throw the gay couple into the mix more, but that storyline dies out (hehe) before the episode ends.

Unless I'm forgetting something (probable), it's not worth putting off the finale.

roll.gif

This is too much.

Spoiler [+]
Yes. Another teenage boy. It'll be like Twilight as he and Tate fight for Violet.

I can't wait for all of next season to be based on new ridiculous back stories about the same ghosts that we somehow haven't heard yet, because otherwise it would the exact same !+%* over again. Or maybe that's the plan. Either way, nothing but more brilliant writing to look forward to.

Alright, homicidal toddlers bring me back in a little bit. I'm giving season two a two-episode probation trial.

It's just so unintentionally funny. My laugh-to-any-other-emotion/feeling-ratio during the entire season was like 8:1.

One question, everyone looks as they did when they died, the maid was hot when she died, so why does she appear as an old woman? Did I miss that?

I think the best-case scenario here is that it gets bought by an individual or couple who turns it into a bed and breakfast, where the ghosts can either help out or run amok, depending on whether they tend to the good or bad sides of the afterlife. I mean, they've got a maid, an exterminator and a doctor right on hand, not to mention a fellow who's handy with gazebo building. Can you imagine the Yelp reviews?

That bed and breakfast is not a bad idea.  Cheap labor too. 
laugh.gif

I thought we was getting something special there in the middle, when the new couple moved in already and were talkin baby, and Viv and Ben were standin there sayin they needed to do something, and the maid came in and said there were others that were good people, and some that were just flat out bad, I thought we was setting up for a delicious good vs evil within the house war of dead people. 

8 minutes later, the family was gone and they were going to Damien to end the season. 
grin.gif

Damn it.  I thought it would have been really cool to see a bunch of dead folks fighting it out as to who's turf it is. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just saw the trailer for Prometheus, oh my damn. 
eek.gif

I asked for Ill to come thru here and post that large size HD vid in here for everyone.  (I'm too: A lazy, and B, dumb to do it) 
laugh.gif

The American Horror Story finale was............interesting.
laugh.gif

Trying to figure out where they could possibly go with season 2.

Do they continue with the Harmons protecting future owners of the house by scaring the %!#! outta them or focus more on psychotic, antichrist baby?

Originally Posted by toine2983

The American Horror Story finale was............interesting.
laugh.gif

Trying to figure out where they could possibly go with season 2.

Do they continue with the Harmons protecting future owners of the house by scaring the %!#! outta them or focus more on psychotic, antichrist baby?
You can find out here but it contains some spoilers. http://www.tvline.com/201...story-season-2-spoilers/

Wow, that is interesting.  A complete overhaul, in it's second season. 
laugh.gif
  Yet, it could work.  Just a formulaic season each season, pick and choose where to go each year. 

Hey, we all said when it began, how would this work, where could they go?  They're at least giving it a shot.  I'll be there for season 2, and just hope it provides some interesting characters/storylines. 

I would be pissed if I actually liked season one, but since the characters sucked, Dylan McDermott sucked and the writing mostly sucked, I'm all about starting anew and have no problem detaching myself from what has been seen. Mulligan.

A clue in the last three episodes about "what next season will be?" Could that be any more broad? If I had to guess based on the last three episodes, I would say, "bad."
laugh.gif

Any of y'all own the Star Wars blu-ray set that came out some time back? Been thinking about picking it up since I only saw the first film, but it's gotten some meh reviews on Amazon.

A little bit more:
Early in the call, he said each season would explore a new "haunting," but he later suggested there were many types of horror stories, and the show might do something about serial killers, something that incorporates true crime stories, or something set in a prison. Not every season will be people dealing with a new haunted house, he said, and he added that would become clear once information about season two comes out. In addition, Murphy was excited about the idea that this model could provide a chance for TV-curious film actors to try out a season of TV without making a larger commitment.

Back
Top Bottom