Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You mother %*%*+% ....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

These next few picks could decide the rest of the draft.
Seriously, Pulp Fiction is looking like Kwame Brown for me at this point.. If by some grace of God I can survive the second round I should be okay though. That's a major "if" though.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

These next few picks could decide the rest of the draft.
Seriously, Pulp Fiction is looking like Kwame Brown for me at this point.. If by some grace of God I can survive the second round I should be okay though. That's a major "if" though.

Change in strategy for this pick, just give me the best movie still available IMO...

Leon__the_professional_by_Gruye.jpg

Change in strategy for this pick, just give me the best movie still available IMO...

Leon__the_professional_by_Gruye.jpg

Don't agree it's the best still available, but I love that movie

was hoping to save it for round 3 or 4 though

Don't agree it's the best still available, but I love that movie

was hoping to save it for round 3 or 4 though

I saw The Lincoln Lawyer on Monday, and watched Limitless last night. Overall, I probably liked The Lincoln Lawyer better, but felt like Limitless was a more enjoyable movie.

I'll probably go see Sucker Punch at some point this weekend ($4 movies FTW), despite the negative reviews.

I'll also probably have the spreadsheet updated tomorrow. Weekends are a bad time for me
laugh.gif

I saw The Lincoln Lawyer on Monday, and watched Limitless last night. Overall, I probably liked The Lincoln Lawyer better, but felt like Limitless was a more enjoyable movie.

I'll probably go see Sucker Punch at some point this weekend ($4 movies FTW), despite the negative reviews.

I'll also probably have the spreadsheet updated tomorrow. Weekends are a bad time for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

For my sci fi. One of the best action movies ever made

-Terminator 2
Pretty much the only other film I considered for Sci-Fi.

The Matrix and T2 are hands down the two most important Sci-Fi productions of the decade.

Originally Posted by DubA169

For my sci fi. One of the best action movies ever made

-Terminator 2
Pretty much the only other film I considered for Sci-Fi.

The Matrix and T2 are hands down the two most important Sci-Fi productions of the decade.

Back
Top Bottom