Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Noskey wrote:
DubA169 wrote:
Originally Posted by University of Nike

Twitter? No.

You 3 @#$%^&* grow up.  Everybody and their momma got Twitter, it's how things get done nowadays, get off your dinosaurs and get on it.  I'm not sittin around for 6 hours waitin for ya'll to draft Jar Jar Binks, villain. 
laugh.gif

Noskey wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

Twitter? No.

You 3 @#$%^&* grow up.  Everybody and their momma got Twitter, it's how things get done nowadays, get off your dinosaurs and get on it.  I'm not sittin around for 6 hours waitin for ya'll to draft Jar Jar Binks, villain. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Noskey wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

laugh.gif

Look at this guy. This guy doesnt even have a computer at home, tellin us to get off our dinosaurs. Got caught taking a pic with Greg Oden in 1974, and he's telling us to get off our dinosaurs. Tellin us to get off our dinosaurs when he hunted them.

And if anyone takes Jar Jar (my glue guy), I'll scream so loud.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Noskey wrote:
DubA169 wrote:

laugh.gif

Look at this guy. This guy doesnt even have a computer at home, tellin us to get off our dinosaurs. Got caught taking a pic with Greg Oden in 1974, and he's telling us to get off our dinosaurs. Tellin us to get off our dinosaurs when he hunted them.

And if anyone takes Jar Jar (my glue guy), I'll scream so loud.

CP on a typewriter talkin bout dinosaurs. 
roll.gif

I dont want my personal thoughts available to everybody. I hardly like going on NT knowing its all out there.

that grey and purple suit nucky wearing on boardwalk empire 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 MINE

CP on a typewriter talkin bout dinosaurs. 
roll.gif

I dont want my personal thoughts available to everybody. I hardly like going on NT knowing its all out there.

that grey and purple suit nucky wearing on boardwalk empire 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 MINE

Twitter? No.
Jump on that $*##, you'll love it.  Just don't follow Gunna, it's a chore sometimes and he doesn't follow back (
mad.gif
, technically he did then he unfollowed).

@truebluetrojan

What's going on with this judging/draft talk?

laugh.gif
, find it funny when people say this.  It's not plugged into your mind, you post what you want to post.  I think of it as NT on crack, or just quick reply.  I only tweet during major sporting events or when @%%# is going down (i.e. "Hot Stove", "trade deadlines").  I caved when all major "experts" started breaking deals on twitter.

Twitter? No.
Jump on that $*##, you'll love it.  Just don't follow Gunna, it's a chore sometimes and he doesn't follow back (
mad.gif
, technically he did then he unfollowed).

@truebluetrojan

laugh.gif
, find it funny when people say this.  It's not plugged into your mind, you post what you want to post.  I think of it as NT on crack, or just quick reply.  I only tweet during major sporting events or when @%%# is going down (i.e. "Hot Stove", "trade deadlines").  I caved when all major "experts" started breaking deals on twitter.

laugh.gif
at typewriter. Naw man, new era out here, got this Droid with these 4G nuts talkin quick now, I'm plugged in.
laugh.gif
Serious, you don't have to have Twitter to speak on your thoughts about the meaning of life, its same dudes from NT but lot shorter convos (140 characters). Think of the benefits of that in some cases.
laugh.gif
But my main point is its just easier to notify folks. Send a tweet and it goes right to your phone, let's you know you have a message, its good stuff.

laugh.gif
at typewriter. Naw man, new era out here, got this Droid with these 4G nuts talkin quick now, I'm plugged in.
laugh.gif
Serious, you don't have to have Twitter to speak on your thoughts about the meaning of life, its same dudes from NT but lot shorter convos (140 characters). Think of the benefits of that in some cases.
laugh.gif
But my main point is its just easier to notify folks. Send a tweet and it goes right to your phone, let's you know you have a message, its good stuff.

Damn, even I have a twitter account and I'm like the oldest due who frequents this thread. I was anti-twitter initially, but it really is a good way to get certain kinds of information quickly (so long as you are prepared to sift through a lot the crap that gets tweeted).

Damn, even I have a twitter account and I'm like the oldest due who frequents this thread. I was anti-twitter initially, but it really is a good way to get certain kinds of information quickly (so long as you are prepared to sift through a lot the crap that gets tweeted).

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's an idea my friend Prime thought up.  After we did the decade by decade movie draft, we had no more drafts to do.  Which was cool as we needed the break.  But Prime did have one idea that I held onto for a while, and when someone mentioned draft last week, I tossed it out there. 

Character draft.  Movie characters from 1990-2011 filling out a "roster" if you will, but only on that character.  For instance, Jim Carrey in Liar Liar as Fletcher Reed, or Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura for comedy. 

We came up with about 10 categories, sort of an NBA starting five, with a 6th man, plus 2-3 bench players, and then a coach/director.  We'll do the draft, and then have people that were not in the draft come thru and vote on the best "team" of roles selected.  Can vote on personal fav roles, best roles, oscar roles, most variety, however one likes.  Hell, one owner could go the route of one actor and fill 4-5-6 roles with it.  Think Tom Cruise villian for Lestat, Action Hero for Mission Impossible, comedic role for Tropic Thunder, etc etc.  All depends on the owner. 

Just something for a bunch of movie dudes to do to pass the time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's an idea my friend Prime thought up.  After we did the decade by decade movie draft, we had no more drafts to do.  Which was cool as we needed the break.  But Prime did have one idea that I held onto for a while, and when someone mentioned draft last week, I tossed it out there. 

Character draft.  Movie characters from 1990-2011 filling out a "roster" if you will, but only on that character.  For instance, Jim Carrey in Liar Liar as Fletcher Reed, or Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura for comedy. 

We came up with about 10 categories, sort of an NBA starting five, with a 6th man, plus 2-3 bench players, and then a coach/director.  We'll do the draft, and then have people that were not in the draft come thru and vote on the best "team" of roles selected.  Can vote on personal fav roles, best roles, oscar roles, most variety, however one likes.  Hell, one owner could go the route of one actor and fill 4-5-6 roles with it.  Think Tom Cruise villian for Lestat, Action Hero for Mission Impossible, comedic role for Tropic Thunder, etc etc.  All depends on the owner. 

Just something for a bunch of movie dudes to do to pass the time. 
laugh.gif

Quick question. When the Akira live action movie rumors were flying a week ago I downloaded it. I need to clean up my HD. I'm not an Anime fan at all, but is this worth watching?
I'll base my decision on the next three responses.

Thank you in advance.

Quick question. When the Akira live action movie rumors were flying a week ago I downloaded it. I need to clean up my HD. I'm not an Anime fan at all, but is this worth watching?
I'll base my decision on the next three responses.

Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom