Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

huntsman was trash. cast was really baffling for the most part....emily blunt you did sicario and now this? charlize theron you did monster and mad max, do you really need the money that badly?! chris hemsworth uhhhh you match this movie perfectly, carry on.

Harry-a Poodle?
Roxy-they're gundogs, oldest working breed, easy to train, a Pug?
Harry-it's a Bulldog innit?
Roxy- *shakes head no
Harry- it'll get bigger won't it
Roxy-smirks and smiles and shakes head no

:rofl:

Last edited:
Yea yea yea, Eggsy :smile: my bad, Harry just got mirked after the Church Massacre, think I typed it subconsciously

YOOOOOOO THAT CHURCH FIGHT THOUGH!!!!

Super super ill :pimp:

"If you save the World, we can do it in the *** hole"

Last edited:
Geez at the start of Penny Dreadful episode 2. Sick, old fools enjoying watching an attractive female get tortured.

looks like alice through the looking glass will be disney's first L of the year 

I'm still surprised that the first movie made money since it was trash.

Well the movie wasn't great, but the story of Alice herself has so many fans that I could see them just going for that alone and giving the film a ton of money in return.

Never thought they'd want to do a sequel though.

Sometimes I wonder why word of mouth doesn't hurt some bad movies but then like you said Alice is such a popular and well known property that people will watch it regardless.

looks like alice through the looking glass will be disney's first L of the year 

Was the Lone Ranger Disney?

Johnny depp with a lot of subpar work last couple year, I think the last movie of his I watched in a theater was the last pirates movie.. Which I regretted

Also went and saw the tourist, also regretted paying for that.. No clue why/how that won awards

^^^ With the exception of the ****** Bulger movie, Depp has basically been mailing it in since the Pirates of the Carribean franchise took off. He needs to take several years off from any more collabs with Tim Burton. They're not working anymore.

As for Alice, had no desire to see the first one and even less desire to see its sequel. Never really been into the Alice In Wonderland story for some reason. I think the old animated Alice film is one of only OG Disney cartoon movies I've seen only once.

UnReal S2 trailer

IN
smokin.gif
Yes I'm in to Lifetime surprised me with this one

Wow at that reveal at the end of Penny Dreadful episode 2.

Didn't know Hecate bae was the same actress that plays Judith on Vikings.

Welcome to Leith (2015)

6/8

- It was very interesting to hear how well-spoken Cobb was -- his supporters fill every stereotype of poor white racists though 
laugh.gif

- You can see the look in his eyes -- he was not regretful of what he did and there's a reason why he got released from prison with a slap on the wrist

- It was just depressing to see this desolate town and how it was ripe ground to basically control

- This just showed the pros and cons of US free speech

Last edited:
All the Way was :pimp: hand Cranston the Emmy right now.

Well casted all around, though Mackie - I think he should have been broader in build. I'd be lying if I said I knew all about LBJ's campaign for the CRA passing and re-eleciton, so this was a nice history lesson.

Johnson definitely had Walter White tendencies to his persona :lol: , so that was easy for Cranston I'm sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom