Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Top 25 Film right here.
In so many ways, EPIC.
1624092289864.gif

1624092349524.gif

631967C8-995A-4047-9050-682DAD7AB39A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard 5/8 - Caught it in IMAX (weird choice for the theater) which may have elevated it. A lot of laughs from Reynolds. Banderas was a corny villain. I could see this series continuing.

Just rewatched sixth sense after hella years.. so much I missed out on.. stiil a good *** flick .. forgot it was made in 99

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do it 5.35/8 - The weakest of the trilogy imo but still watchable. I'd like to see a more cohesive story instead of these one and done "events" with an overarching demonic villain.
Vera has perfected her role as Lorraine.

Kingdom any good? Rated pretty well. Had never heard of it before a friend put me on. Watched the first episode and it reminds me of a cross between the Shield and Friday Night Lights meets MMA.

So I've been reading a lot of good things about Exorcist 3 Legion, can anyone here vouch for it because nobody I know has seen it :lol:

Currently

1F30B5CA-1669-46E7-83E8-B084C984A524.jpeg

one of 2 major scripts Tarantino wrote before becoming a director himself. The other was Natural Born Killers.

Both films are OOZING with Tarantino style and dialogue. From Dusk Til Dawn was also written by him, but obviously after he made it big with reservoir dogs and pulp fiction.

sidenote: julliette Lewis :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

^ I saw Patricia Arquette got the role, but that Juliette Lewis almost had it.

Fate of The Furious streaming anywhere without pay?

Back
Top Bottom