Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

z6t94j5grl2c1.jpg

Glad others see what a scumbag Caillou was. Him and DW Read are one and two for me. I watched GOT and as bad as Cersei, Big Joff and Ramsey were, Caillou was way worse.

Never watched GoT but Kate from LOST probably my #1
I just got done watching that with my son over the summer, (rewatch for me, 1st time for him). He absolutely hated Kate, HATED. 😂 Pretty much after the 1st season, every time anyone would have a conversation regarding some sort of plan, he would be like 'Nobody tell Kate or she'll screw it all up.' 😂😂😂😂

Man, I'm hearing that Killers of the Flower Moon does maintain some historical integrity. 👀
Yeah, I know the easy response is "Yeah, of course white people would say that." Worth noting: almost none of my friends are white so no, I'm not hearing that from white people. The demographic dynamic of the people in my circle (online & in person, from close friends to associates), would be hispanic, middle eastern, black, then white.

I'm hearing it does not paint the colonials in a positive light, like we were talking about in here.

saw this for the first time. I can see why it’s a beloved classic, the dialogue and comedic timing felt so modern and fresh it was mindblowing tbh

IMG_2483.jpeg

That’s a great movie - and the knife fight is one of the greatest fight scenes of all time.

Tonight we were looking for something to watch - I remembered that my youngest had wanted to watch the Nolan Batman trilogy a while back but we didn’t watch the last one.

Totally holds up. I really enjoyed it.

And yes darthska darthska you need to watch The Exorcist asap

Given that it is based on a universally-renowned classic novel, to which it stays pretty true, I would argue it is best viewed without the tacky pre-conceptions that horror movies have gained in the past 30 years or so. (After all, it came out before those :lol: ) I legit haven't met an adult that has disliked the movie.

Just finished this Netflix movie called “Outside the Wire” and it was a solid action movie. Story was kinda predictable, but the acting and action was good. Damson Idris is a damn good actor.

Back
Top Bottom