Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah, I didn't buy anything yet. If this was 7-8 years ago I would a spent $200+ already on movies I don't even open :lol:. I know it's not on sale, but I went to get Oppenheimer and it was sold out near me :frown:

ldr.jpg

F_uc6B4WwAAyr4A.jpg

Nosferatu coming in 2024.

Robert Eggers>

Finishing up my Sopranos rewatch.
This Vito angle is so trash.
AJ trash.
Kevin Finnerty at the beginning of the season, big traaash.
Throw the whole season away.
Struggling through finishing this. Feels like the writers did, too.

It’s been like 5 years in the making but I’m finally almost done with this subpar *** show!

S6E3.

I have no idea why this show is so highly regarded as the GOAT.

It has moments but it’s an average show at best.

Napolean was entertaining and interesting to see ridley scott's approach. if you are looking for historically accurate depiction, this probably isn't the one. overall, the battle scenes was what stood out and phoenix delivered a strong performance.

Seeing Napoleon in IMAX on my next day off

Start of my Christmas movie watch... Jingle all the way was on while I put up my tree. I think the standout part of that movie is Tom Arnold's extreme creepiness

Watching four Christmases now and I think this one is severely. Underrated there are laugh out loud moments throughout the entire movie

Best thing in napoleon was the horse getting a cannon ball shot into its neck. Never seen that before in a movie or tv. I don’t like biopics, found it boring. Also napoleon talking in an american accent while all the other french people talking in english accents. Nice.

Best thing in napoleon was the horse getting a cannon ball shot into its neck. Never seen that before in a movie or tv. I don’t like biopics, found it boring. Also napoleon talking in an american accent while all the other french people talking in english accents. Nice.
It's not exactly produced by a French film company and not made for that particular audience.

Is he short at all? Looks average height in em trailers.

Dude who played Lucifer was good. I'm in.
Keanou starting to show his age in action scenes though. Heck just watching him walking lol....
he looked average height except for scenes when he stood directly next to Vanessa Kirby bae. Dunno her height in real life but they def wanted to show her character was taller than napoleon.

Back
Top Bottom