Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Merry Christmas!

What if...
1703548328985.png

Man to be honest, I took a long *** break from
NT because it’s just not the same without the homie Bronson Bronson

Really expected for him to be back when I logged back in.

IMG_3093.gif
Man, I finally went back and caught up on the Bronson fiasco. Man’s threw in the towel. Funny because the back and forths between him and jpzx jpzx had me thinking they were cool in the gang

Whatever I’ve PM’d him multiple times since to get him to come back but he doesn’t even sign on. Nothing I can do.

Whatever I’ve PM’d him multiple times since to get him to come back but he doesn’t even sign on. Nothing I can do.
Ah I’m saying you guys had the kind of convos in here that made me think you guys knew each other outside of here. Odd to see it end like that

Ah I’m saying you guys had the kind of convos in here that made me think you guys knew each other outside of here. Odd to see it end like that
Never knew him aside from the movie thread. I agree but when it comes down to it we both just love Titanic and could talk about it non-stop :lol: He just dropped out without a hesi.

There was one time where I was creeped out because he called me by my first name when I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it, but aside from that very weird incident, it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom