Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

lbgz3e6lb5lc1.webp

Pretty sure I shared recently that I was doing a GoT rewatch.
20240225_174721.jpg

me when I first saw that years ago:
Oh that's not good... :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I don’t know how to put this in a way that doesn’t come off as condescending but are you seriously falling for that nonsense?

I’m sure it’s possible the family believes that they are telling the truth, but the only thing that means is that these people desperately need psychiatric treatment.
Their ‘possession’ story, which was then flagrantly exploited by the notorious Warren con artists, is nothing more than a self-imposed delusion to cope with the traumatic event.
In that instance who knows both sides seem like they’re telling the story in a way that supports their narrative. The way it ended really threw the whole thing off as uninteresting. I Thought a Doc about the actual Movie was a surprise for sure. As far as believing in Possession and evil Spirits, that I do believe is real. Do I believe that kid was and the uncle took the spirit into them? No clue, started out promising and ended up rushed and meh…:.:. I think it should have been way more info or much longer product. It was a bad documentary.

I feel like I should just see the regular one,

Because… I had a dream last night I was in my old college lecture hall, everyone was running amok frantic because The Crow Brandon Lee was gonna lock us in, and burn down the building. Brandon Lee ran in, grabbed the only girl he was gonna save (Sloan from Ferris Bueller), and ran out. I broke the window and raaaaan the hell away.

Ain’t that some dark, tl:dr ****. And again I haven’t even seen The Crow, I think I’m just scared of the movie poster. :lol:

IMG_3852.jpeg

Rip to one of the GOAT comedians. Men in tights was my dad’s favorite movie. I remember Richard Lewis was a major part of the early hbo days then he just disappeared. It was him, Gary Shandling, Dennis Miller, Whoopi/Robin/Crystal, George Carlin, and Richard Pryor, and Tracy Ulman and they all ran the world with HBO

I feel like I should just see the regular one,

Because… I had a dream last night I was in my old college lecture hall, everyone was running amok frantic because The Crow Brandon Lee was gonna lock us in, and burn down the building. Brandon Lee ran in, grabbed the only girl he was gonna save (Sloan from Ferris Bueller), and ran out. I broke the window and raaaaan the hell away.

Ain’t that some dark, tl:dr ****. And again I haven’t even seen The Crow, I think I’m just scared of the movie poster. :lol:

Showdown in Little Tokyo
Rapid Fire
The Crow

He was goin to be next. :frown:

IMG_3852.jpeg

Rip to one of the GOAT comedians. Men in tights was my dad’s favorite movie. I remember Richard Lewis was a major part of the early hbo days then he just disappeared. It was him, Gary Shandling, Dennis Miller, Whoopi/Robin/Crystal, George Carlin, and Richard Pryor, and Tracy Ulman and they all ran the world with HBO
can you just put the bad news in a good way so that it wouldn't sound so bad?

Back
Top Bottom