Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Out now, limited, the trailer :wow:

Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 9.36.18 PM.png

el presidente el presidente calibeebee calibeebee darthska darthska getback getback harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx

Was outstanding in theater. I was stunned how many people actually attended on a Thursday night.

Young Lori :blush:

I remember this back when it came out. we were in grade school and bmx was all the fuzz. got me into cycling.

Stumbled upon that trailer a couple of days ago actually. Definitely carving out time to check it out soon. I’m surprised at how it kind of just came out of completely nowhere. At least for me.

That looks horrible, but watching the trailer gave me in epiphany.
I think a major reason why I hate devil/demon/spirit movies is because I know that people are watching it literally thinking that this *censored* could happen or is happening. I think people watch these as biopics, like me watching Winning Time or Bohemian Rhapsody.
Like, I enjoy the entire MCU, because I know none of that *censored* is real.
I know people watch stuff like this and apply it to bumps in the night that they can't explain so they think... this trailer.
😂😬🤦🏻‍♂️

darthska darthska As far as the epiphany or whatever goes, why do you think I believe in ghosts/paranormal if I like those types of movies?

Happy and Shooter on the Senior Tour…

Julie Bowen as the roaming reporter.

Pat Sajak beating up Shooter McGavin during the Pro/Celeb tournament.

darthska darthska As far as the epiphany or whatever goes, why do you think I believe in ghosts/paranormal if I like those types of movies?
I can't answer that because it's a question based on something I didn't say.
I didn't say anything close to that, actually.

“I think a major reason why I hate devil/demon/spirit movies is because I know that people are watching it literally thinking that this *censored* could happen or is happening. I think people watch these as biopics, like me watching Winning Time or Bohemian Rhapsody.

I know people watch stuff like this and apply it to bumps in the night that they can't explain so they think... this trailer.“

Who watches it thinking literally this could happen or to explain what they hear?

Who watches it thinking literally this could happen or to explain what they hear?
I'm from the south, and unfortunately people really do believe this **** can happen. And they do justify their beliefs through media.

I do not think, however, those people will watch Late Night since it isn't a good god fearing outright Christian film. It's not "their" media, if you get what I'm saying.

That said I don't believe in any of this **** but I'm excited to watch this movie. A good horror is a good movie - a bad possession movie is a bad movie. This looks to be the former.

Yeah I just don't think it's universal as a pre-req for liking paranormal movies, or a universal post-req for why you don't

Noskey what you said is why a lot of paranormal or voodoo films are set in the south, New Orleans and outward specifically, there’s a weird existential fear there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom