Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You got Road House on deck yet?
I mean I've watched 2 movies today, on the clock. Like at a certain point, I should probably, you know, work.
I mean, at the same time... I'm caught up on everything I'm responsible for ssssooooo
👀🤔

I mean I've watched 2 movies today, on the clock. Like at a certain point, I should probably, you know, work.
I mean, at the same time... I'm caught up on everything I'm responsible for ssssooooo
👀🤔

89 Road House is work. A study on diffusing difficult situations. Helping coworkers come together at work. Community outreach to defeat the tyranny of the rich.

#Study

89 Road House is work. A study on diffusing difficult situations. Helping coworkers come together at work. Community outreach to defeat the tyranny of the rich.

#Study
I thought you were suggesting Gyllenhaal's iteration. 👀
Does it matter? 🤔

Watching Snow Day with my kids...Used to watch this all the time when it came out when I was a kid...Claire Bonner :blush::evil:...had to look it up, she was 23 in the movie lol

Just finished, first time
1711945463109.jpeg

Not gonna lie, I don’t think I would like enjoyed this without having seen Dune [1984].

Like how?
Because I didn’t grasp Dune [1984], I ended up reading the plot on wiki after watching the movie. Since Dune Part One is basically a remake of that movie. Since I basically watched them back-to-back, what I read was very much on top of mind. I also think movies in that 40 year span, book to film adaptations have gotten significantly better at explaining things to people that never read the book so there’s that too. Acting just not being terrible was also a great improvement and those were my two biggest complaints about the original film.

This movie isn’t perfect by any means (I disliked the overuse of the dream sequences and how they were shot) but I think it’s a solid sci-fi movie. Gonna have to scheme a way to watch Part Two in the next week or so

Even if it was real, after Gran Turino or whatever it was , was so bad I'll never watch anything "new" dealing with breaking bad again. Hated that movie so much I didn't even watch Better Call Saul.

Last edited:
You should change that. Takes a few episodes to really start working but BCS is elite
I've tried with BCS a few times. I can't get past the first few episodes with his crazy brother and the tinfoil walls. I think I may just need to skip straight to season 2.

I've tried with BCS a few times. I can't get past the first few episodes with his crazy brother and the tinfoil walls. I think I may just need to skip straight to season 2.
I would power through. It took me a couple tries. But the show builds onto itself and the first few episodes do actually matter down the line

Back
Top Bottom