Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

roll.gif
      you guys do realize those green/black/yellow/red things have a speed turf upper and a DTII midsole tho right...........????

Last edited:
and u also realize that those are not mens sizes right?
haha thanks. I do now. I had not seen the speed turf GS sizes until you mentioned it. But regardless, they are more like a DT2/speed turf fusion. Not sure why nike put the DT2 midsole on em. Looks weird......

I was peeping that fitted out earlier i was gonna scoop it but that halo kind of kills it for me i know it's not that big of deal i just don't like the color of it

I've been telling myself " I don't need the 9ers color... I don't need em..."

Now I want em, lol. Especially living in the Bay, I know they are going to fly

these r tough but i already made plans to pick up the chlorophyll at1s early if i can so ill jus have to let these pass me by

Went to champs to pick up a pair of Kobe's, and happened to see some matching hats they had on display for the dolphines CW.

Not my steez, but I know some of you were looking for matching ones.

Really want those Volts to drop in price slready. It's been more than 2 months since they released. Now I need to decide on these or the Nike Flight One. Decisions..Decisions.

Really want those Volts to drop in price slready. It's been more than 2 months since they released. Now I need to decide on these or the Nike Flight One. Decisions..Decisions.
Brooo you want the Volts more. They're solid man. I have a pair. You won't regret getting these.

So is every store going to be getting the 49ers? HoH, FTL, Finishline, and Champs? Went by my FTL/HoH today and the guy told me he's not sure if they'll be getting them just like the Marinos were a champs exclusive.

So is every store going to be getting the 49ers? HoH, FTL, Finishline, and Champs? Went by my FTL/HoH today and the guy told me he's not sure if they'll be getting them just like the Marinos were a champs exclusive.
i know FNL is getting them i talked to them on the phone about it just to make sure cause i wanted to use a wc coupon

bout to bust my monthly budget on these. Told myself on the Pennys but these are must especially since the 9ers are my team. I just wont eat lunch all month.

Back
Top Bottom