Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Nike Speed Turf "49ers" via MN :pimp:
nike-air-max-speed-turf-49ers-available-2.jpg
so beautiful

In my opinion, it goes:

1.Dolphins CW

2. 49'ers CW

3.Black CW

3. Cowboys CW

4. Eagles CW

5. Giants CW

I think that the 49'ers are gonna sellout fast, but not as much as the dolphins did.

Last edited:
I know for a fact the 49ers will sit by me. The only sneakers that get attention are foams and jordans, nothing else matters by me.

Needless to say I'll be happy to buy them at a discounted price.

They're probably trying to secure inventory during that time period.

In my opinion, it goes:
1.Dolphins CW
2. 49'ers CW
3.Black CW
3. Cowboys CW
4. Jets CW
5. Giants CW

I think that the 49'ers are gonna sellout fast, but not as much as the dolphins did.

That's an Eagles and not Jets colorway.

Anyone know when finishline puts stuff onsale? I'm trying to get the cowboys when they're on sale
 They do. I think it's 45 days after the shoe releases. I'm trying to get the Black/White Volt colorway when it goes down on sale too.

I know Jimmy Jazz reduced them down to $119, but Footlocker and Finishline still remain at retail price.

Hopefully soon cause I want to use the coupon and winner circle rewards.

I hope they all do come down. It's rare when I'm willing to buy every single colorway of a shoe. Only colorway that I wouldn't regret passing on would be the eagles but I'd take them on clearance. Since everyone is placing nfl team names on all of these, I can't wait for the raiders to drop... Even though they look photoshopped but I hope I'm wrong

nike-air-speed-turf-max-grey-black-2.jpg

Last edited:
You guys know that grey/black pair up there is clearly a black and white photo of the marinos, right? I don't think there are any actual samples of the grey/black pair.

Did they make those green/yellow/redpair in mens sizes? I saw them in kids the other day and they looked dope in person.

Back
Top Bottom