Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

hat I grabbed from myfitteds.com a while back also
^ i grabbed that same fitted a while back but for the red DT2's but i haven't even wore the DT2's or the hat yet so i should be good on trying to pick up a hat for these

Last edited:
just looked on champs and they had the coming soon image for the 49'ers so i clicked on it to see if they where gonna be excluded from any coupons and they are 
ohwell.gif
 o well still gonna grab em

just looked on champs and they had the coming soon image for the 49'ers so i clicked on it to see if they where gonna be excluded from any coupons and they are :\  o well still gonna grab em

damn that sucks. I wonder if finishline will have them excluded as well. Worst case, I've been waiting to grab em tomorrow retail or not. Discounts are always good though

Any print out FNL coupons? The Champs $25 of 100 or more is in the coupon friends. I planned on trying that and I doubt they'd not accept in store.

Rather go to FNL tho.

I was only able to secure 1 pair in my size through Swoosh/Nikestore. These sold out faster than the Marinos did! I'm sure they'll be a restock later on tho.

Last edited:
NikeStore up to their usual shenanigans I see.  Can't knock the billion dollar hustle I suppose.  Gonna hit up the local FNL.  Pretty sure they'll let me use the coupon with the WC reward.

^^^Much appreciated. Copped without a problem. Didn't display any exclusion from any discount either. Used the code for $20 off twice (made two separate orders). $123.99 shipped each. Total in the order confirmation emails were the same amount opposed to last time with the Marino's, so I seem to be good with the discount. Nice start to my day. Was planning on having to head to the mall after class since I woke up 11 mins late for the online release and my size sold out on all the major retailer sites. Glad Finishline's was delayed.

Last edited:
^^^Much appreciated. Copped without a problem. Didn't display any exclusion from any discount either. Used the code for $20 off twice (made two separate orders). $123.99 shipped each. Total in the order confirmation emails were the same amount opposed to last time with the Marinos, so I seem to be good with the discount. Nice start to my day. Was planning on having to head to the mall after class since I woke up 11 mins late for the online release and my size sold out on all the major retailer sites. Glad Finishline's was delayed.
I may still go to the mall after work...but if not, they're on the way to me. so thats good...$125 shipped. 

Are codes like "LNFLD20" for finish line able to be used in store or only online? I just ordered them from FNL.com but much rather have em in person. Plus I need it for the niners game this sunday. lol

Was able to cop my second pair through FNL with a $20 off coupon (LNFLD20) *only works on orders over $120*

IM SET! :nthat:

Back to bed |I

*Update from Nikestore. They said they have no plans on restocking at this time* (we all know that could change)

:smokin

$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twBIqBQIUqJkejw~~60_35.JPG

air-max-speed-turf-49ers-7.jpg

Last edited:
Are codes like "LNFLD20" for finish line able to be used in store or only online? I just ordered them from FNL.com but much rather have em in person. Plus I need it for the niners game this sunday. lol
I wasn't able to go in yesterday to check, so I called my local Finish line and the sales associate said she assumes it is only an online code. However, calling in to a store now-a-days just leaves you with hopes they are telling the truth. In store you can have them check for whatever. Apparently in cities where these dropped early in Finish lines, some people were able to use the code in-store, which is why I was skeptical about my call.

Last edited:
Copped from FNL with the code 20SAVE.... I messed around and missed the 8am online releases from NDC and Eastbay... good thing that FNL lagged a little bit and I was able to cop with a few $$$ saved...

Copped from FNL with the code 20SAVE.... I messed around and missed the 8am online releases from NDC and Eastbay... good thing that FNL lagged a little bit and I was able to cop with a few $$$ saved...
they went quick on NDC faster then the marinos imo. i had a feeling FNL was gonna let me use a coupon so i held out but i couldn't find them at 8 so i went on eastbay  and try to add my size to cart they where sold out.. so i just kept checking on fnl and waited glad i did i was able to save 20 

Going to swing through my local mall at my break today and try to check these out. I slept on the Dolphins are ended up regretting it so I dont want that to happen again.

Is it possible to stack WC $20 and $20 off online checkout?? Sorry if someone already answered this question.

I wasn't able to go in yesterday to check, so I called my local Finish line and the sales associate said she assumes it is only an online code. However, calling in to a store now-a-days just leaves you with hopes they are telling the truth. In store you can have them check for whatever. Apparently in cities where these dropped early in Finish lines, some people were able to use the code in-store, which is why I was skeptical about my call.

i took the code to my local finish line and they were able to enter it and let me buy them i just made sure i called and asked if its ok to bring the code before i went to purchase them

Back
Top Bottom