Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

eastbay isnt getting these until saturday but i know they came out wednesday. got may pair though i had a feeling they would sell good

^just to add to this here is a on feet for those who are on the fence still. can't wait for my pair to be delivered 

edit: i noticed at around 40 seconds that one of the pull tabs looks deformed..  some people mentioned that their marinos had the same problem. not a big deal for me ill just make sure i don't pull on it when i put them on i don't want it ripping off

Last edited:
^ The still shot on the video is all I need to see.  These are just too dope.  Perfect execution by Nike.  Wish the other colorways were executed this well.

It takes a lot to get me to cop a non-OG CW, generally speaking. Even most of the well-executed ones, I tip my hat, but pass. This one might push me to action though.

nike killing my pockets gotta take a break for a minute, got my 49ers today from fnl though to go with my black flight ones i got last week.

edit: i noticed at around 40 seconds that one of the pull tabs looks deformed..  some people mentioned that there marinos had the same problem. not a big deal for me ill just make sure i don't pull on it when i put them on i don't want it ripping off

The pull tab is easy fix with Heavy starch, a wet wash cloth, and an iron.

Idk how long it will maintain while being pulled on or after severals wears but thats my quick fix.

My Results.

Before
rs6l2d.jpg

After
64nn5t.jpg

w4var.jpg

Last edited:
good look sdot i'm kind of hoping my pair dosen't have that issue but if i does now i know what i can do to fix it

Just got the shipping confirmation email this morning and they are supposed to be delivered today lol. Nice surprise.

Just copped a pair of the Niners Speed Turfs on NDC. Looks like a FSR back up. I was busy on RD and couldn't cop. Just gotta have patience with these retros, Nike restocks a few days after all the time.

That video up there sold me, will go tomorrow and get them, does anybody have any finish line in store coupons?

Sorry to hear some people are still waiting on FNL, i picked mine up last nite used the 20$ off coupon... These joints are nice as hell, im def going to double up, in my area the phins cw is still sitting, just waiting for a price drop. to grab another pair

49ers still processing from fnl and i ordered them wednesday as soon as they where put up on the site 
ohwell.gif
That's crazy because I ordered them soon after your post saying they were on Finishline's website. Got my confirmation email immediately and received my confirmation-shipping email Friday morning, checked the link, and it said they were being delivered by the end of the day. Received an email from the university mail room around 11 a.m. saying my packages were here.

Back
Top Bottom