Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

They might as well bring out a pair for every nfl team

This is one shoe that I wouldn't mine coming out in a lot of CWs as long as they stick to the whole NFL theme. I'd probably still pass on most though.

Last edited:
I like the overkill on team colors. reminds me of the Missions and them shoes with removable straps in a plethora of colors...they need to retro that shoe.

I like the overkill on team colors. reminds me of the Missions and them shoes with removable straps in a plethora of colors...they need to retro that shoe.

Raiders colorway are dropping on 12/15
nike-air-max-speed-turf-raiders-1-600x369.jpg

Hmmm either the Cool Grey 9's or these for me... Or $295 for both. Damnnn Nike..

Some of the Outlets have the black & white colorway for $89.99.
I expect some of the other colorways will find there way to the outlets.

That Raiders colorway looks promising, I'll consider it after seeing it in the store.

I love to see a Ravens colorway with the same colorblocking as the 9ers and Marinos. That purple and gold would pop really well IMO. :smokin

Last edited:
Hmmm either the Cool Grey 9's or these for me... Or $295 for both. Damnnn Nike..

Well you can just wait & get the Raiders once they go on sale b/c those will sit. I need to see them on feet b/c those stock pics are doing nothing for me.

Last edited:
Too many good shoes in too little time.

The raiders will be waited on to see if they go down in price.

Don't know when these dropped but see there's a new GS only CW:

These are pretty much my vision for the Seahawks CW (though I feel the strap & tongue should've been grey) but I guess we can pretty much forget about that CW in adult sizes now.
mean.gif
to me these need just a lil more hint of green, fire nonetheless

Raiders colorway are dropping on 12/15
nike-air-max-speed-turf-raiders-1-600x369.jpg

Thse are actually dropping? Coulda sworn these were a Photoshopped version of the dan marino's. I remember this photo floating around late july/early august and someone had stated that the image was a fraud.. Could be wrong though considering they have a release date set.

jimmy jazz restocked a few days i copped from another website for retail. ;/

use the 20 off discount code to get  them under retail.

Ravens CW would be dope, as would a Saints or Rams CW, but I doubt they'll do another team with a gold accent after having already done the 49ers. A ******** CW might could work too.

Back
Top Bottom