Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

black red shirt, black red hat black red shoes, people looking like liittle kids and think they look cool. The intelligence level of the people who do this should be in question but its cool do you but you still look like a clown

Absolutely love my speed turfs! These are one of the best releases of the year for me.
8124261732_5e987485d4.jpg

8124261952_72bb2fef4c.jpg

Aside from the typical Nike 49er gear..I picked up this Breezy Excursion crewneck sweatshirt :smokin
Still looking for a white P. Willis authentic Nike jersey to go with them as well, but Nike doesn't seem to have shipped them out to stores yet WTH! :smh:

That shirt is nice.

black red shirt, black red hat black red shoes, people looking like liittle kids and think they look cool. The intelligence level of the people who do this should be in question but its cool do you but you still look like a clown
so an orange and blue hat, green and purple shirt with black red shoes looks better?

:rolleyes fit is clean bruh. I can't even leave the house without matching, but to each their own
Anywhere I can find that shirt in black?

Last edited:
Eastbay has most sizes still aswell. and with this code u get 20 % off [font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif].[/font]LKS12CF2

Last edited:
u must have the same fit and now u feel self conscious, i also love how if u like it and i dont i get blasted instead of everyone having an opinion yall get mad when people dislike your taste.

I don't think it's people getting mad when you don't like their taste as much as it is people agreeing to disagree & move on. At the end of the day wear what YOU like b/c that's all that matters.

IMA Just throwz on a red durag my mans. gona shoot dice in these hos lol. 501s sagging showz me red boxerz.

Back
Top Bottom