Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Saw some kid rocking the Raiders colorway yesterday.  Decent looking in person, but I think I'll stay away unless the outlets beg me to take them like they did the Black/Red Air Trainer SC II's.

Pulled the trigger and got the Deions off of OSLifE for 100 bucks. Glad I didn't wait any longer b/c I think I got the last 12.

don't know if its been said already but the 49ers colorway was sitting at the Riverhead outlet this weekend, price was around 79.99 or 89.99 had a lot of sizes too as of Sunday

Bad news.....seems like my package from OSLIFE was stolen....UPS reported as of 11:30 yesterday the package was delivered to my front door. When I got home to my apt nothing was there....sometime the ups drivers scan the boxes early and deliver it sometime after it but.....today when I got home....no luck. Let this be a lesson to some of the newer members here on NT....1. Always get signature confirmation on packages. 2. Always get insurance! Or else you will be at the mercy of UPS claim service and Paypal's claim service. OSLife seems to be on point as I sent them an email and they immediatly place a claim on the tracking # at my request....

These definately DO NOT fit TTS!!! I ordered a pair online in a 10.5 & had to bring them to a local Champs to swap for an 11...go a half size up, FOR REAL!!!

Back
Top Bottom