Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

nike-air-speed-turf-max-dan-marino.jpg
Originally Posted by dbcooper
a2216815966739f5c88b1b7a05bc6bd242298bda_r.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Only question for me is not being a fan of either team or player, but appreciating both shoes, if you had to choose one, would it be these Marino's or Deions DT2s in the Red CW?  Damb Nike for dropping all this stuff just when I am ready to "cool down".

If I absolutely had to choose I'd go with the Marinos. Just glad i dont have to.

Only question for me is not being a fan of either team or player, but appreciating both shoes, if you had to choose one, would it be these Marino's or Deions DT2s in the Red CW?  Damb Nike for dropping all this stuff just when I am ready to "cool down".

Marinos no question.... I dont even want the DTs lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

Blasphemer

I'm not sure whats going on with the release info.
I had a chat with a Nike rep and they could not find anything in the system for summer or fall.
The only thing I could think of is that maybe Nike changed the name from Speed Turf to something else....the wait continues.

SLP Product, same thing I am finding out with NDC chat reps.

One person tells me they can't see or find anything beyond APRIL, as that's what the computer shows... Yet another person is able to see the Total Air Pillars releasing all throughout the fall/winter 5 months from now. It's a crap shot, so try every other day with different names. lol

They also can't seem to find out any SUPPLY # figures on shoes that they themselves are selling. I was trying to get some quantity #s for the deions. But no luck there.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

SLP Product, same thing I am finding out with NDC chat reps.

One person tells me they can't see or find anything beyond APRIL, as that's what the computer shows... Yet another person is able to see the Total Air Pillars releasing all throughout the fall/winter 5 months from now. It's a crap shot, so try every other day with different names. lol

They also can't seem to find out any SUPPLY # figures on shoes that they themselves are selling. I was trying to get some quantity #s for the deions. But no luck there.
that's really weird that they can't find any info on these... but I guess what SLP made sense, maybe Nike changed the name on these

Release cant come fast enough for these..me being apart of the longtime struggle dolphin club and a marino fan as well these will be had x2 most def

I expect the price of these to be less than or equal to DT prices
My generation hasn't hopped on the hype train for these yet

Originally Posted by s dubl

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This right here

Buddy of mine back in the day had the black ones and loved them. Said they were mad comfortable, and they were tough as all hell. He wore them all the time, they were his beaters but they never looked beat.

Really looking forward to these now after those pics, they did them some justice.

both, can't choose one.

Them joints is on point, but I'm wondering what Nike is going to do to f*ck up the colorway... They are good for at least 1 f*ck up.

Back
Top Bottom