Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

These Are A MUST For The 80's Baby's Out There
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by whodatiz

As a Miamian and long time (suffering) Dolphins fan, these are a must cop

I share your pain, smh. These dropping will unfortunately be the best Dolphins news in a while.

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish that would be the case.
With today's social media everyone will know about these and be ready to camp out a week in advance.

Lol, dudes don't want these like they want lebrons and foams. I can bet 10 pairs a person these will sit

These will sit unless Nike throws the Qs tag on em... Then they'll sell out, get restocked then sit and go to the outlets for $70. Looks at the SCII trainers.... Still tho, I'm not taking chances lol. These will be had ASAP.

I'm not waiting for them to go on sell. Doing it just like I did with the Diamond Turfs and copping asap.

anybody have an exact date?

Nike.com chat reps have no idea when these will be releasing...

Good news is that when we see early catalog scans, it lends to be more of a normal release type.

SUMMER for Nike is April, May, or June.

Originally Posted by s dubl

These will sit unless Nike throws the Qs tag on em... Then they'll sell out, get restocked then sit and go to the outlets for $70. Looks at the SCII trainers.... Still tho, I'm not taking chances lol. These will be had ASAP.

this is a different shoe....I think these will do like the griffeys did when the og color way first dropped.
 people been waiting for this retro....

I think a lot of people wont know the release date but once they start seeing them on peoples feet or walk in the store and see these they will be gone.

They may sit for a week or two but I don't see them hitting the outlets unless nike mass produced them like after the griffey hype.

Back
Top Bottom