Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I swear to god if these damb new age virgin sneakerheads cop off the strength of Wale's pics ima spazz.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

As a person who has waited AT LEAST 10 years for the following retros-The Diamond Turf II, The 2000 Olympic VI, The Nike Pillar, The Olympic More Uptempo(missed it last year to get the Pre-Heats) & The Olive IX-I'm going to buy all of them ON-SIGHT. and if they end up at outlets I WILL DOUBLE UP!

Never had a chance to get these when I was younger so I'll definitely will be getting a pair of the black ones and the Dolphin CW

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

As a person who has waited AT LEAST 10 years for the following retros-The Diamond Turf II, The 2000 Olympic VI, The Nike Pillar, The Olympic More Uptempo(missed it last year to get the Pre-Heats) & The Olive IX-I'm going to buy all of them ON-SIGHT. and if they end up at outlets I WILL DOUBLE UP!

Couldn't agree more

my dad got these n put them up, he went away and i found them and accidently trashed them, they sat for years in a closet, wasnt really educated about the sneaker game yet. but these r a must cop. n i agree wit john mayer imma spaz if these lil kids bug over a wale pic in these. seems like everything he post pics become harder to get.

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Never had a chance to get these when I was younger so I'll definitely will be getting a pair of the black ones and the Dolphin CW

Ditto

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^Didn't happen w/ the DT II's.

I hope not, me and my boy were talking about these the other day, we expect to just be able to walk into any Finishline/Footlocker and easy cop a pair

pretty sure these will sit... most dudes that will buy em grew up in the 90s. Im not talkin bout dudes that were born in 93 either... These are for old heads... 30+ year olds...I love it that Nike is bringin $@#% back like this
pimp.gif

^I see these being an impulse buy for young cats too when they see them in person. I didn't even know these existed until about 3 years ago & i've wanted them ever since. Then again I love trainers.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pretty sure these will sit... most dudes that will buy em grew up in the 90s. Im not talkin bout dudes that were born in 93 either... These are for old heads... 30+ year olds...I love it that Nike is bringin $@#% back like this
pimp.gif

30+ is old?

pimp.gif

I remember beating the Troy Aikman's to death back in the day, to the point where the air bubble fell out of the left shoe. Also had a pair of Alvin Harper's p.e.s that Nike gave him when he signed with the Dolphins after leaving the Cowboys. Give me the Black/White and the Dolphin colorways and it'll be like old times again...

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

pimp.gif

30+ is old?
In sneaker collecting i'd say it kinda is. Not many dudes 40+ still in the game. Not a negative thing though. I wish I was of age back in the late 80's early-mid 90's & had as much 1st hand sneaker knowledge as a lot of the older cats.

pimp.gif

I agree with this. This is what u would consider a "sneakerhead" shoe,meaning these won't be hyped by the masses,but will be appreciated and copped by those that actually remember these and grew up in the era these were released. Either way,count ya boy in for a pair of the Dolphin colorway,and the Blk/Whites. #classics... Holla.Ced B.

Nike employee told me that these will be out sooner than we think. NO RD....they'll just start showing up in stores as a GR 
pimp.gif

Almost feels like the good old days again.

Back
Top Bottom