Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Went to the hood yesterday and EVERYBODY had on Deion's
eek.gif
eek.gif

I pray these aren't like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jecca650

Im coppin these and I wish someone would run up on me and tell me I cant wear em. Good way to get[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] rear naked choked.[/color]

um... what?
LOL. jecca we don't need to hear what goes down in your bedroom.

Originally Posted by CJ863

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to this fair that was in town last night..... I decided to unds my deions... there was EVERY COLORWAY OUT THERE...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by CJ863

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to this fair that was in town last night..... I decided to unds my deions... there was EVERY COLORWAY OUT THERE...
eek.gif

Exact reason why i usually don't wear new kicks until a couple months after I get em.

Originally Posted by PedroCerrano

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

can anyone tell me who else besides marino, barry, and deion had turf shoes? never really payed attention to shoes back then

I believe Junior Seau, Bruce Smith, Farve, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk and Troy Aikman all had some sort of specific turf shoe or cw variation of it

Don't forget about those rod woodsons.... Those also need to retroed...but I'll be happy if next summer. Already too much heat droppin

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

can anyone tell me who else besides marino, barry, and deion had turf shoes? never really payed attention to shoes back then

I believe Junior Seau, Bruce Smith, Farve, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk and Troy Aikman all had some sort of specific turf shoe or cw variation of it

Don't forget about those rod woodsons.... Those also need to retroed...but I'll be happy if next summer. Already too much heat droppin
The Rod woodsons aka Air Bowl TRAINER weren't a turf shoe,i still have flashbacks of 95
abt_left.jpg

Im coppin these and I wish someone would run up on me and tell me I cant wear em. Good way to get rear naked choked.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]

Fellow bjj practitioner reporting in .Alot of these guys don't know your talking about a grappling move if you said sharpshooter or some pro wrestling #@* they would be all ears.( no diss to wrestling fans)

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Im coppin these and I wish someone would run up on me and tell me I cant wear em. Good way to get rear naked choked.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]

Fellow bjj practitioner reporting in .Alot of these guys don't know your talking about a grappling move if you said sharpshooter or some pro wrestling #@* they would be all ears.( no diss to wrestling fans)

we knew what he meant, its the way it sounded that has me dying...

Don't Forget Michael Shumaker's Turf Releases.....

1997%20Nike%20Air%20Super%20Zoom.jpg

shoes-343.jpg

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Exactly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Exactly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so please dont choke me from behind while you're naked and for S and G's id put you in the banana split, sounds stupid but imagine you in the full nelson but with my legs wrapped around the inside of yours while i spread them apart giving you the full split on the ground.... so back to shoes no release date yet?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

so please dont choke me from behind while you're naked and for S and G's id put you in the banana split, sounds stupid but imagine you in the full nelson but with my legs wrapped around the inside of yours while i spread them apart giving you the full split on the ground?
73e672a8f495.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

so please dont choke me from behind while you're naked and for S and G's id put you in the banana split, sounds stupid but imagine you in the full nelson but with my legs wrapped around the inside of yours while i spread them apart giving you the full split on the ground?
73e672a8f495.gif

and after the banana split you get he flying squirrel

WT F this thread is bananas
roll.gif

Make sure y'all 30+ dudes leave a few size 11.5's around. This "youngin" is secretly scooping these up on sight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom