Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by cedb713

I GOT A FEELING WITH THIS SHOE BEING A FOOTBALL TURF TRAINER, NSW WILL PROBABLY DROP THESE AROUND LATE SUMMER DURING THE START OF NFL TRAINING CAMP.

Never thought about that but you may be right. Here's to hoping you're wrong though & they drop sooner.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Hmmm.... (says prayer that shoe at top w/ LJ on it isn't the LeBron X)
That's the Zoom Soldier 6. And I peep 2 new colorways in that pic, at either end of the front row 

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Peep the trainers in the bottom right of the photo and the far left
nike-summer-releases.jpg
I'm gonna go out on a limb & assume that's a Wale twitter pic. New CWs look sick too Nike is killin me!!

So those to the left are white/grey/black and to the right white/navy/royal/red?

And those penny 5s are disgusting... Way too high... They look like the damn air mags

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Peep the trainers in the bottom right of the photo and the far left
nike-summer-releases.jpg
I'm gonna go out on a limb & assume that's a Wale twitter pic. New CWs look sick too Nike is killin me!!
lol def a safe bet, that bottom right pair def has some potential

what are those second to the far right, next to the black blue trainers? looks like another griffey by that swoosh but im probably wrong and in any case they look nice to me

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

what are those second to the far right, next to the black blue trainers? looks like another griffey by that swoosh but im probably wrong and in any case they look nice to me

idk the actual name of them but its some kind of Foamposite trainer comin out this year

Back
Top Bottom