Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by gimekix

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

what are those second to the far right, next to the black blue trainers? looks like another griffey by that swoosh but im probably wrong and in any case they look nice to me

idk the actual name of them but its some kind of Foamposite trainer comin out this year

Nike Flyposite Max...

I believe these are the trainer version of the Nike Flyposite cleat...

nike-air-max-flyposite-e1333948128108.jpeg

im so done with the 360 sole, it kills that shoe and i know comfort wise they are amazing but style wise they are too much. oh and strickly Dolphins colorway for the speed turf for me.

my thirst level is growing exponentially!!!!!!!!!!!! i jus wanna go back in time as soon as i put them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not letting the post slip....
Waiting for the black/white release date... These need to drop now

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Peep the trainers in the bottom right of the photo and the far left
nike-summer-releases.jpg
OMG
that Gundam colorway is looking OFFICIAL!!!! FML 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought I was gonna cop the Marinos and be done with these.  That pair may be my 2nd colorway.  Fuego.
pimp.gif

^Now off of detailed looks I'll wait for those two CWs to go on sale but the Dolphins will be had ASAP!!

Originally Posted by XIVpositive

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-speed-turf-max-first-detailed-look/

Personally, I'm not feeling the color blocking on the blue pair.

On the white/black/grey pair, I wish they'd made the swoosh on the ankle black or grey. But overall, still a definite purchase.
this....they dropped the ball with the blue pair. that could have been KILLLLLLLLER. but as usual, Nike gives these half-@$$ed colorway the greenlight instead of forcing them to improve on it.
had my hopes up for that blue colorway, it could've been an amazing colorway but now it's just a mediocre retro+ cw.

i'll cop on sale/discount to do some painting of my own 
tired.gif

7254170436.jpeg

7254171422.jpeg

I'll pass on both of these.  Navy blues could have been so much better, like daily wear better blocking. Oh well dolphins cw only for me.

Off a 2nd look, I think the blue & red ones would look way better w/ black laces & a black swoosh on the strap.

Money is tight. One c/w only and it'll be the marinos. What a disgrace it will be if the others release before the ones everyone wants.

With catalog scans showing up like they did, it's almost 100% guaranteed for them to show up on NDC or Eastbay, so it is very strange when I ask them weekly about them and they have no clue

I like it but yeah, they definitely could've done a lot more with that shoe. That midsole is weak. Hopefully they hit outlets eventually at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom