Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

MAN, WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE ELITE SOCKS THAT HAVE ALL THESE YOUNGIN'S GOING CRAZY FOR 'EM? I SWEAR, THOSE THINGS ARE THE MOST SOULFUL,TACKY SOCKS I'VE EVER SEEN! MATTER FACT, THE WHOLE HIGH CREW-SOCK-UP-TO-YOUR-CALVES LOOK IS JUST CORNY. GIMMIE SOME CLASSIC LOW-QUARTER, OR ANKLE LENGTH SOCKS, AND I'M GOOD TO GO. SOCKS ARE SUPPOSE TO ACCENTUATE YOUR KICKS, NOT LOOK LIKE STOCKINGS... :smh: :x HOLLA...
CED B.
I wear crew socks. I feel like the low-cut socks look feminine.

FINISHLINE has the Black/Volt colorway available plus free shipping. Also, if you use this coupon code "DEFDEALS3" you will get 15% off your order, comes out to $114.74 shipped. Not bad at all :smokin

Saw the Black pair at Nike Dallas Saturday morning...they really brought back memories of my OG pair. Just have to wait for them to ship from Eastbay, and then get the Marino's on the 18th.

I only want the dolphins colorway. I can't wait. I didn't get these back in the 90s. I hope there's no hype.

Saw the black/volt in niketown today, they look GOOD. I was actually checking for other kicks, and I have a feeling these will sit, especially the blacks, but it was REALLY tough to walk out without those today. They even have the kind of glitter/speckle effect on the upper right around the laces and the edge of the tongue.

Saw the black/volt in niketown today, they look GOOD. I was actually checking for other kicks, and I have a feeling these will sit, especially the blacks, but it was REALLY tough to walk out without those today. They even have the kind of glitter/speckle effect on the upper right around the laces and the edge of the tongue.
thats what happened to me... saw pics on twitter, wanted to check em out yesterday and planned on waiting on em... once I saw em, asked for my size, tried em on and it was a wrap.... had to do it.

This How I'm going to wear the grey and green

I may be trippin but are the grey and green pair 3m?

thats what happened to me... saw pics on twitter, wanted to check em out yesterday and planned on waiting on em... once I saw em, asked for my size, tried em on and it was a wrap.... had to do it.

I'm hoping these will sit, till the Marino's come out, so i can just swoop em both up at the same time

I've been thinking about them all afternoon. It felt like I was holding the OG pair in my hand. It's almost that same feeling with the Pillars, which I'm also waiting on for the right price, but both of those kicks might get me sooner than later.

hope my size sits a little bit longer so when the "dolphins" colorway drops i can grab both of em together and use my wc coupon 

Mine came in today. Couldn't beat the free shipping and discount. These are classics I couldn't have as a child  (one pair a school year) are now in my hands. Beyond happy with the quality.

Grey and greens are not 3M. And they look 1000x's better in that catalog picture than they do in real life.

Back
Top Bottom