Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

VERY NICE IN PERSON

thats what happened to me... saw pics on twitter, wanted to check em out yesterday and planned on waiting on em... once I saw em, asked for my size, tried em on and it was a wrap.... had to do it.

I know what you mean. I'm fighting myself not to pull the trigger on FNL, lol. Trying to hold out & use my coupons on the Dolphins CW but the 18th feels SO far away now. I've been ODing on kicks over the last few months trying to slow down a bit to no avail.:smh:

Saw these at Champs and instantly went to "copped" mode.

Been a long time coming...And I'm glad that these found their way back to my collection!

Last edited:
The 18th needs to come soon.

If the lebron away elites dont drop in price i may just double up on the marinos instead

i need these tho. ive kept like 3 pairs of kicks this whole year and honestly other than the WC 4s I want these the most.

are they gunna reretro the barry sanders/brett favre jauns with the clear sole turf nubbins and strap. the 97 joints?

Last edited:
When I see these 2 things spring to mind

1. BIG John Wallace Syracuse 1996 NCAA Final run.

2. Fresh Prince Boxing Helena episode

Dope shoe im actually more into the black/whites because of the 2 memories above but tha Dolphins are nice def will cop both

Peace

Scottie

When I see these 2 things spring to mind

1. BIG John Wallace Syracuse 1996 NCAA Final run.

2. Fresh Prince Boxing Helena episode

Dope shoe im actually more into the black/whites because of the 2 memories above but tha Dolphins are nice def will cop both

Peace
Scottie

Yep! This shoe always reminds me of how Will rocked em in this episode!

I can get my pair for 88.00 right now. May just wait until the Dolphin colorway and kill two birds with one stone.

These aren't moving at all in my area. Stores in my area didn't receive a lot either. Footaction and the FTL close to me received only 13 pair each. Maybe Nike is just testing the waters before they send a full shipment to send certain areas. Or maybe they didn't make these in the same quantity as the DT2s. Hopefully the story is the same with the Dolphins colorway as far as them not selling right away. Plan on copping that pair on the release date.

Great shoe! I think people need to dead with the "please dont hype the dolphin colorway", because all your doing is hyping it up! People who want the she know the release date and dont need 25 posts a day talking bout dont hype them!

I overdosed on these shoes and got tripled up! Didn't need 3 pair, but i got 2 pair just in case.
roll.gif
I plan to get all colors that are released.

I only got one pair yesterday, but if these go down in price just one time, im getting two more. now they are a bit tighter then I remember my origionals being a bit looser, or maybe i just have to break em out who knows. ill have to get a hald size on other pairs tho.

Cannot wait until August 18th. This will be my first Nike purchase in over two years. Hoping that I will be able to use the 25 dollars off on orders of more than $100 code on Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom