Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

when I tried my blacks on in store they felt snug... but good snug. I dont think it will be a prob unless you have wide feet, even then lace em loose and dont strap em.

Thanks for the info. Now I can rest easy once I get the Email confirmation.

This was too much of a hassle for a supposedly non-hype shoe. Sneaker game is a whole new animal now :smh:

mean.gif

I have to resort to paying full price at Champs.
sick.gif
Copped on Swoosh FTW! $81!!!! 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Seriously did cop though on Swoosh.

yeah not happy about copping through champs either, but i am glad i got em. had them back in high school and beat them to hell. one of my all-time favorites. really tired of dealing with these hectic releases.

Thanks for the info. Now I can rest easy once I get the Email confirmation.
This was too much of a hassle for a supposedly non-hype shoe. Sneaker game is a whole new animal now :smh:

getting very annoyed with it man... no one should want these man :smh: blacks are sitting. With the hype these got, the blacks should at least be selling steadilty.

i think i'm going to use the b'day coupon on the green/silver ones just to make me feel better about paying retail + shipping on the dolphins colorway :smh:

Lol I was just sittin there refreshing every min when it hit 8.....they ain't put up the link till atleast 8:17...almost made me late for work lol

Lol I was just sittin there refreshing every min when it hit 8.....they ain't put up the link till atleast 8:17...almost made me late for work lol
I kept refreshing the speed turf page, they didnt even show up. Only from their link.

Im happy tho... stressed for a few minutes, but I got em. Need to sleep now lol

congrats to who got em. I still feel like they'll sit at most stores, and prob restock online.

Woke up at 7 got in line 90 percent of the line was for gmp it was about 6 of us for the turfs very happy with them will cop another pair later on in the month

I am happy I was able to purchase these online through champs. I hope true fans were able to get through as well.

Hopefully there will be a re-stock for these. Dozed off a bit only to wake up and they're not available anywhere online lol. Just my luck, my damn alarm battery died and I overslept. This is where PST is FTL and I am not talking about Footlocker. If it's meant to be I will get a pair for retail +shipping, if not, on to the next release. Congrats to those who were able to get a pair, back to sleep I go.

Looks like I'll have to check some local spots for these.  Kinda funny how shoes that would easily get marked down for like half price a few years back sell out in seconds now.

I had a feeling people would be suprised as to how fast these would sell.  Hope everybody got what they were looking for though. Glad I was able to get my 3 pairs for retail earlier in the week. 

Last edited:
That's usually my size & it's almost always sold out instantly on NDC & most other sites for some reason don't carry the size at all. I usually just grab a 13.
I literally can't get these online for retail right now. Slept on JJ last night thinking these would be an easy cop & now no dice on Champs or NDC. The FTL release link is not working though are they not releasing them??
Thank you man. Good luck with copping

Walked in Champs a little after 8 and copped

I just KNEW online was going to be hell because of the GMP. I had em in my cart on both Champs and Foot Action, but I passed because I couldnt get free shipping or a discount

Good luck to yall still lookin to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom