Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

You guys must be young. Signature OG colorways never sit. Pennys 1, despite numerous, re-re-re-leases sold out first day. And this was when buying shoes wasn't cool.

Only reason pillars are sitting is because of the price point.

Diamond Turfs, Barkleys, Pennys, Most turf trainers will not sit as long as they are still us old 30 year olds around with the attachment to old catalogs shoe buying.

Easiest pickup in the last year or so. I literally walked in, asked for a 12, tried that...and instead went with a 13.

If your in ATL, this should be a super easy pickup....the beast down here arent hip to them....YET!!! lol

Copped my size 10 at Athletes Foot. Probably should've waited to cop at Footaction, probably could've used the bday coupon. I must say, though, I'm very happy with these. These poop on the Gold Medal Pack IMO.

Easiest pickup in the last year or so. I literally walked in, asked for a 12, tried that...and instead went with a 13.

If your in ATL, this should be a super easy pickup....the beast down here arent hip to them....YET!!! lol

This is very true. I told a dude I wasn't feeling the pack but was coppin the Speed Turfs instead. Dude had no idea what I was talking about. He actually seemed upset because I said I didn't like the pack. If it doesn't have a Jumpman on it, or if there is no extreme hype, dudes could care less down here. The advantage and disadvantage of being a sneakerhead in ATL. :smh:

You guys must be young. Signature OG colorways never sit. Pennys 1, despite numerous, re-re-re-leases sold out first day. And this was when buying shoes wasn't cool.
Only reason pillars are sitting is because of the price point.
Diamond Turfs, Barkleys, Pennys, Most turf trainers will not sit as long as they are still us old 30 year olds around with the attachment to old catalogs shoe buying.

But how many Turfs literally sell out across the board on websites within an hour or 2 of them dropping??

Did Footlocker ever provide a link to these or the GMPs b/c their release calendar links are useless?? If I can manage to get them for cheaper I'll cancel my Champs order, lol.

Last edited:
got lit up lastnight and i over slept there all sold out 
mean.gif

Thanks for posting the update Steinbeckballa. It's times like these I wish I were back home in the Bay.

those that live in north carolina the champs at concord mills has them, just called them and they got most sizes available

I called 20 stores in Chicago and no one has them and not because they are sold out. Does anyone know of any stores in Chicago that has these?

Got mine! i doubled up...I first got thru on Champs, just to secure a pair. I then went to the mall and scooped up 2 pair, then cancelled my Champs order. Im so frantic I am actually wearing them today...i never wear shoes on release day. 

^^^It was funny, when i was walking out the store this guy asked me if any of the stores were selling the GMP. It was 10am!! I was like, dude, none of the stores are selling the pack and dont u know even if they were, u gotta get here before 10a! I almost laughed at him because he was so sad. 

Back
Top Bottom