Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

even tho the colors are off on this hat i think it matches pretty good with them
kbwsrc.jpg

You can do better than that bro. Nonetheless, nice score.

Wow, some stores actaully have low quantities of these. I guess most cats copped because they're evidently hott and they wanted to come away with something due to the GMP tom foolery.

Just Re Laced And Tried These Bad Boys On And Had An Instant Flashback To Grade School Days Of The 90's :pimp: Can Only Hope That Nike Continues To Do Justice To Trainer Releases Like These And Those Upcoming Favre's :nerd:

Man, This Was When Nike Was Doing Things The RIGHT Way In Regards To Designs And Materials :D

You can do better than that bro. Nonetheless, nice score.
Wow, some stores actaully have low quantities of these. I guess most cats copped because they're evidently hott and they wanted to come away with something due to the GMP tom foolery.

Yea I know but for now it will do

Originally when looking at many of the pics, they looked more Aqua (due to lighting) but holding these in my hand it is definitely teal (e.g. San Jose Sharks). I am going to customize some t shirts on customink.com. I did come across this shirt online

there sizes here will cop once pay day comes along, im excited to cop these will rock instantly!!!

Champs bday coupon will be put to use!!!

keep in minds fellas...

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.

THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Icop... not perfect match, but Im diggin the Marlins fitted with these. Might have to do that....

Good looks bro.....I'm feelin it too....and I really don't feel like buyin a new one right now....lol Yall know I have to many fitteds as it is

^ Where did u find a size 6? Thought these didn't come in GS sizes........ :nerd:

My lady asked if they came in her size. Hit me with the stoneface when I said no.

That dolphins fitted is cool and all but the thing that kills it for me is the org underbrim it has.....and the org cw has a teal underbrim which again kills it for me.....I don't like fitteds with colorful underbrims

Last edited:
i'd start with the larger retailers in search of the size 6, then try smaller boutiques (or local) bc sometimes they don't get their full size run and actually get a buncha random sizes

respect for lady likin the marinos!

Is it me, or these are uncomfortable? (just tried them on for the first time)

The fit is definitely snug, so I had to loosen the laces quite a bit.
It may be just me, but the base of the strap (right above the AIR logo) digs into my foot. Haven't walked around in them, so I hope it doesn't get worse.
Kinda wish they made the straps longer, so you could actually wear it at a comfortable level.

i imagine these will be like the 49ers diamond turfs. i will wait for these to go on sale even though i really like these a lot. ill wait. hopefully they will still be there.

any locations in SD or near there with them?
I called bonita and 2 HOH down here and no dice.

Back
Top Bottom